Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the father of Billie and Sam Faiers meant to be a gangster as well?

Reactions: 5
Epping Forest Country club - had some interesting nights out there!
I went there once a very long time ago. I have been to many different places in my life, with many different kinds of people but I have never felt so completely out of place as I did that night 😱😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awwww Thankyou. Don’t worry, I’m not going to say anything else!! I’d much rather get back to the Tea - Not me !!
I love the Joan Collins fan club she's as camp as me and that's saying something .
But I do have a feeling your famous. I do a you tube show where I play a camp actor it's proper camp as out . With loads of induendo. It keeps me going .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was a regular in the early 80’s - was mostly footballers and Essex city boys - I had an odd double date with Glen Hoddle !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's got a reputation for being...well, not nice.

She also Tweeted "All Lives Matter" back in 2016.

She has the vocal vibrato of a sheep being violently shagged by an elephant.

She's another entitled privileged one whose mum worked in A&R.

Straight outta Hampstead...
She's Muswell Hill. I couldn't believe she had the cheek to say she'd been discriminated against for turning up at that restaurant wearing a hoodie. They have a dress code babe!

Here’s a little story about Peter Dean (Pete Beale) from Eastenders. My friend was waitressing at a charity boxing event (this was years ago) and she was serving Peter Dean’s table, and he started chatting her up, well, they exchanged numbers, and a few days later, he phones her, and asks for a date. So, long story short - they started dating, and went out for a few months, and then she dumped him...
I asked her why, and she said that when they eventually went to bed, he asked her to wee over his HAND!! Apparently he was really turned on by it!! So, she did wee on him, and this happened every single time they had sex, but in the end, he asked her to wee in his mouth...😱
Peter Dean lived in a flat above a cafe near me when I was a kid. He was so friendly to people, always waving at everyone. He used to open my junior school summer fete every year and this has totally ruined the memory of it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew Penny years ago - she set out to marry a rich man and spent a lot of time hanging around the bars of expensive hotels and guess she got lucky! (Ish) Rod is frequently seen with a brunette (!) woman at a pub in Dunmow.
Could that be his eldest daughter Sarah?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can its my special skill!💩 Squeeze that pelvic floor
See I saw your comment and this springs to mind.... probably as it was on the radio yesterday

But it's the pelvic floor
That really drives you insane
Let's do the time-warp again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.