Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Grandparents lived on Crawford Place in Central London in the 50s and 60s. They used to see a very senior member of the Royal Family visiting a well known high class prostitute’s residence on one of the neighbouring streets.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I am LOVING this thread!
Keep it going please!

I have no celeb gossip to add though 😢

Reactions: 15
Dunno if anyone remembers years ago when Ross Kemp was married to the editor of the sun and she was arrested for beating him up? My friends dad worked at Scotland Yard at the time and he told her it was because she found him in bed with another man. He believed the scandal was only kept out of the media based on her being an editor.
Allegedly it was Phil Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have nothing to add other than I got with Frankie cocozza just before he got famous on X factor and yea I am one of the girls he has tattooed on his arse 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 127
Neil Fox always seemed a bit twatish to me. Remember when he was on Pop Idol as a judge and Ant and Dec would rip the piss out of them all, Simon Cowell and Pete Waterman loved it and took it in really good humour, but you could just tell that Foxy didn’t like it at all.

Reactions: 11
memoii 11, tom hanks is all over twitter, type in sarah ruth ashcraft, Isaac kappy, tom hanks pweirdo, paedowood, not saying I agree with it but its all on there if you want to see it,

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have any dirt on David Walliams? He makes me itch, there is something really 'off' about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Apparently the ‘naked chef’ has lots of affairs and wifey is none the wiser.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
A friends husband worked with Cheryl (Cole / Tweedy) - apparently when she has malaria it was a cover story for treatment for anorexia.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Apparently the ‘naked chef’ has lots of affairs and wifey is none the wiser.
I know a taxi driver who once drove him and his family for a day at the races and said that none of them knew how to behave and were the worst famous people he had ever had to deal with.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just done some digging into the heather o round being passed around Hollywood and it says she had an infection when she died which I’ve looked up and you can catch it from dirty water in poor countries etc or unprotected anal sex . Couldn’t help but put two and two together 😬😱

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My Grandparents lived on Crawford Place in Central London in the 50s and 60s. They used to see a very senior member of the Royal Family visiting a well known high class prostitute’s residence on one of the neighbouring streets.
My guess would be Prince Philip!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.