Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got Robert Peston goss? There’s a race for the remote in this house when he comes on the telly.

I’d rather watch 5 hours of Piers Morgan than 5 minutes of Peston.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see the odious Beckhams and Gordon Ramsey have ignored all lockdown rules and gone to their rural holiday homes.

Who the duck do they think they are?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I see the odious Beckhams and Gordon Ramsey have ignored all lockdown rules and gone to their rural holiday homes.

Nothing like advertising where you are so someone can rob your London pad :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone got Robert Peston goss? There’s a race for the remote in this house when he comes on the telly.

I’d rather watch 5 hours of Piers Morgan than 5 minutes of Peston.
I know this is likely to get me banished from here forever but (whispers) I don’t actually mind Piers Morgan 😬 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

I’m more interested in politicians who have gone to second homes. A couple of Westminster MPs managed to dodge the question when the Scottish CMO had to go.

Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned Dermot Morgan's alleged coke habit earlier on. I think dropping dead of a heart attack within hours of the Father Ted wrap party is a bit of a clue.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Someone mentioned Dermot Morgan's alleged coke habit earlier on. I think dropping dead of a heart attack within hours of the Father Ted wrap party is a bit of a clue.
😔 Although I read that as 'cock habit' at first, which was a bit more juicy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've always assumed coke was rife in the comedy circuit so I wouldn't be surprised if that were he case

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any gossip on Demi Moore/ Bruce Willis? Just seen online that they are isolating together with the adult Daughters. So Bruce is isolating with his ex wife while his current wife is at home with the young children? Seems odd.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember when he died and it was announced on the radio. We all thought we'd misheard and that the actor who played Father Jack had died.

Its a massive shame he died when he did as he'd have had a massive career off the back of Father Ted.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I see that Britain's Got Talent is back this weekend.

I wonder if the rumours about Ant having an affair with Amanda Holden were true? It was all over Twitter at the time when he got done for drink driving.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I see that Britain's Got Talent is back this weekend.

I wonder if the rumours about Ant having an affair with Amanda Holden were true? It was all over Twitter at the time when he got done for drink driving.
It was definitely true. Friends s-i-l works in telly and it was an open secret.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It was definitely true. Friends s-i-l works in telly and it was an open secret.
Urgh. Im not condoning him, but I think she's foul. Basically shagged her way to the top by marrying Les Dennis and then tossed him a side when she got her wish of becoming famous. I wonder if she'd have had any kind of career if she'd never met him?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Ananda and Ant are both awful. But I am surprised she would cheat with him - her husband is good looking and seems nice.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.