Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me of a book I read about Edward and Mrs Simpson. It said that she wasn't aware he was going to renounce the throne and really was not that fussed about being with him personally, but tolerated him if he was the King and she could be Queen. Once Edward had given up everything 'for the woman I love' she was obliged to go ahead and marry him - even though she really didn't want to and wanted to go back to the US. Then they were sort of excommunicated by the Royals and were stuck together in Paris (I think). Far from being a fairy tale romance it sounded quite miserable, with them both resenting each other for giving up the life they really wanted.
Sounds like Meghan and Harry. Now he is not really a prince but just some ginger bloke.
Yes! Wallis wasn't madly in love with him. She even had an affair with a male gay friend, who must have done it out of curiosity or pity. He said it was like making love to an elderly sailor.
They were as nasty as duck though, Nazi sympathisers, so duck em.
Yes the RAF dont have anything better to do than act as Ubers for these clowns. 'Rich Southerners defy Government guidelines and head to their holiday home in Scotland'.
[QUOTE="Noseyparker68, post: 1076463,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could murder a Big Mac right now.....😭😭 but silver linings and all that #notfatyet
If you can get hold of the recipe/recipe book, there is a Mac N Cheese street vendor called Anna Mae’s that makes a ‘Big Mac N Cheese’, which is amazing and tastes just like eating a Big Mac, but with macaroni cheese as well. Unbelievably bad for you, of course, but incredible. Some of the recipes from the recipe book she published are online.

Reactions: 11
If you can get hold of the recipe/recipe book, there is a Mac N Cheese street vendor called Anna Mae’s that makes a ‘Big Mac N Cheese’, which is amazing and tastes just like eating a Big Mac, but with macaroni cheese as well. Unbelievably bad for you, of course, but incredible. Some of the recipes from the recipe book she published are online.
OMG this sounds right up my street! Am on it 🙏

Reactions: 5
You will not regret it! My faves are Big Mac n cheese, don macaroni and the macshugganer. Obviously pasta is at a bit of a premium right now! We can also never find Monterey Jack cheese anymore so substitute mild cheddar. I guess the Big Mac sauce that goes along with the dish might be enough that you could just make yourself a Big Mac!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because I’ve gone down an internet/personal rabbit hole to my former emo days, does anyone have any tea on the My Chemical Romance boys? Still have the softest (hardest!) spot for Gerard Way!

Reactions: 8
What’s the name of the book?? Sounds delicious 😍😍

Reactions: 1
Because I’ve gone down an internet/personal rabbit hole to my former emo days, does anyone have any tea on the My Chemical Romance boys? Still have the softest (hardest!) spot for Gerard Way!
Mikey Way cheated on his wife and it only came out because the internet

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That reminds me of a book I read about Edward and Mrs Simpson. It said that she wasn't aware he was going to renounce the throne and really was not that fussed about being with him personally, but tolerated him if he was the King and she could be Queen. Once Edward had given up everything 'for the woman I love' she was obliged to go ahead and marry him - even though she really didn't want to and wanted to go back to the US. Then they were sort of excommunicated by the Royals and were stuck together in Paris (I think). Far from being a fairy tale romance it sounded quite miserable, with them both resenting each other for giving up the life they really wanted.
Sounds like Meghan and Harry. Now he is not really a prince but just some ginger bloke.
sounds like most long term marriages no?!;):D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! Wallis wasn't madly in love with him. She even had an affair with a male gay friend, who must have done it out of curiosity or pity. He said it was like making love to an elderly sailor.
They were as nasty as duck though, Nazi sympathisers, so duck em.
Ooh, I hadn't heard of her shagging her gay friend. I had heard that it wasn't true love for her at all, and never had been, she just wanted to be royal - but to be described as an elderly sailor is harsh. She was the woman who first said one can't be too rich or too thin. I disagree with the second bit of that statement. Extreme thinness isn't attractive. Extreme wealth...I could cope with that.

Reactions: 6
Ronan Keating and 'Storm' have welcomed a baby girl, named Coco Knox.

The poor child.
I thought he was married to someone called Vogue. I'm not up to date on my RK gossip. His kids with his first wife must be almost adult by now.

Reactions: 6
I thought he was married to someone called Vogue. I'm not up to date on my RK gossip. His kids with his first wife must be almost adult by now.
That was Bryan McFadden, married to Vogue Williams, who now seems very happily married to Spencer Matthews.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.