Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t. I saw a headline saying Kim Kardashian is still insisting that Taylor is lying but didn’t bother to read it as IDGAF lol

I don’t know if this has been posted already but it’s not my story, it’s from Mumsnet, I’ll try and find it:

I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997. Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely. Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car. I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it. I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks. They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme. I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head. At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter
I used to really like boyzone in my youth (don’t judge 😂) and have seen them a couple of times in my adulthood to reminisce. I really can’t warm to Ronan he takes himself way too seriously and seems to look down at fans. Even though we’ve paid for his lovely lifestyle.
The others can’t sing for toffee but they were brilliant with the audience
Your mum sounds awesome. Not made him any less arrogant though lol.

Reactions: 7
Euurghhh like a pencil ✏

#teamjoan ❤

And is Harry gonna bother bringing his face like a slapped ass home to see he’s ok?

Ahhh Freda I do live your turn of phrase 😂
Harry coming home won’t do anything. You can’t visit someone that has it. And Harry travelling on a plane would just cause more uproar that he’s potentially spreading it. I think him and Markle have behaved badly but he can’t really win on this one

Reactions: 15
I know it has been mentioned in a previous thread but does anyone know who runs the Beard Club twitter account? Everyone is gay according to them which is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice eh ?
What kind of ghoul takes photos of their dead loved one? And why the actual duck is he telling the world? Does he think people want to see them/pay him for them?! And why now, merely months after George's sister also tragically died at Christmas? What a nasty cruel grubby little fucker he really is. I'm just pleased that George had clearly booted him out of his life by the time he died. There aren't many strangers I feel this strongly about but I really think this person is utterly despicable.

Reactions: 48
What kind of ghoul takes photos of their dead loved one? And why the actual duck is he telling the world? Does he think people want to see them/pay him for them?! And why now, merely months after George's sister also tragically died at Christmas? What a nasty cruel grubby little fucker he really is. I'm just pleased that George had clearly booted him out of his life by the time he died. There aren't many strangers I feel this strongly about but I really think this person is utterly despicable.
He truly is vile and his actions really affected Melanie before she tragically passed. The family also had to stop him attending her funeral. Horrible guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm an A&E nurse so I need a distraction please 😅😅 OK il start.... Does anyone actually care about the Kanye and Taylor drama? I think Taylor must be the biggest gobshite going in showbiz she loves to play the victim. Does @AlanBanan have any info on this and I feel like they are more reliable then daily mail 😂
Taylor has a documentary on Netflix, which is interesting and watchable. OK so its very one sided and pro Taylor, but it does present her side of things well.
Basically it shows her as a natural performer and song writer who has been enjoying doing this for years, since she was a child. The documentary kinda explains how she was treated as a child for many many years, and told not to say what she honestly thought, in case of alienating her audience.

It also does into the history of the Kanye and Taylor feud, how it started when she was 16 years old, it was so long ago, I hadn't remembered the story. Taylor recieved a video award, Kanye stormed the stage, said Beyoncé should have won, not Taylor, and the audience booed. Taylor, as a 16 year old initially thought the audience were booing at her because they agreed with Kanye that the award wasnt justified. But she was never allowed to express her feelings, at being belittled by an adult man, when she was still only 16.

Roll on...however many years....Taylor is still upset and conflicted over her treatment by Kanye, when he calls her and asks if she is ok to be called a witch in a song. Taylor is tongue tied, what on earth is she meant to say....

In this particular instance, knowing the history....I think I am entirely on Team Taylor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And what people seem to have forgotten is that they had actually broken up at the time of George;s death. This twit was sleeping in his car outside and went in the house to find George had passed away. Yet he is now meant to be the grieving partner. No wonder George's family wanted nothing to do with him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I know it has been mentioned in a previous thread but does anyone know who runs the Beard Club twitter account? Everyone is gay according to them which is ridiculous.
its very silly, some of them are quite obviously not even gay, its ok for a laugh though .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Star Stories was amazing! It’s on Netflix and I rewatched it recently....George Michael and his “baybayyyy” was the one 🤣
And the take that one wher Robbie and Gary fight over a pie and Howard just growls!

Has anyone got any goss on take that?
Surely Years ago when they were huge they must have slept with lots of girls!
I’ve always wondered what type they went for 😂
a few years ago I managed to get a good squeeze of them while they were running through the crowds and I can’t believe how physically fit they are considering they are older now.
There must be some goss. I was disappointed in mark Owen and his affairs while his wife was pregnant, that particular affair went on for years, how sad for his wife
Well I have but it happened a long time ago....in early 2000s I worked at a pub in south Manchester. The landlady of said pub used to also have a trendy ‘wine bar’ type place back in the mid 90s in mcr city centre and she had cctv from there of Robbie snogging a guy outside. Other people I worked with had seen it so I’m sure it was true and I’m a Robbie fan so wouldn’t pass on anything malicious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know a couple of people who have shagged Robbie, no reports on any details though.

My chum needed a bodyguard while they worked abroad. The bodyguard had previously worked for Robbie and had to resign as he was really high maintenance. He asked him to play scrabble with him and burst into tears when the bodyguard refused. There was also dogshit all over his house.

This would have been about 15 years ago.

I like going to Robbie gigs but he himself when not performing gets on my nerves. I bought the Nobody Someday dvd and a friend and I sat down with wine and snacks to watch it. We switched it off after about 10 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a thought last night .... How did Charles get up to Scotland ,did he expose people ? and is he waiting on himself or exposing all his staff to it ?

Reactions: 6
Oh god imagine. Cause a divorce and a constitutional uproar, finally get the man, then realise he’s a pain in the arse. Camilla you daft cow
He was never the love of her life, she hung on for grim death, putting him before even her own kids, she wanted to emulate her great-grandmother who was Edwaedvii s mistress. She used to have her on her stationary!
Poor Queen Alexandra the wife had so much to bear, but something to crow about
Camilla isn’t the cuddly in-complicated person she tries to convey now
Her ex bro in law said she was a “spoiler” she likes to take people from orhers

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.