Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going off topic,what always amazed me was Grace Kelly,what on earth did she find the ugly fat toad,Grace was rich anyway,he was ugly toad,really strange.
son is image of him,fat bastards wife is gorgeous miserable as sin.
I have watched a few documentaries on her recently and it was always stressed how unimpressed her father was with her and how desperate she was for his approval, when Rainier came along she thought she'd finally have her dad's approval and married him because of her father. Didn't work, daddy was still unimpressed, so much so that he refused to pay the (insane!!) dowry Rainier demanded (around $20mil in today's money), so Grace made a deal to have her allotted inheritance be her dowry (dowry was then invested in then-failing Monaco).
Their marriage was miserable, at least for some years.
Quite sad, really.
I'd love to know more about their marriage, but no one seems to want to touch upon the topic properly. Mostly her acting career and then her life in Monaco is briefly touched upon.
She lived a while in Paris with the kids away from Monaco and Rainier, the rift between them was so bad at some point.
They were in a good place marriage wise before she died (I think).

Camilla has her own estate (Ray Mill) next to Charles's (Highgrove) and they do spend frequently a lot of time separate on their respective estates, like all those royals and aristos do (incl Liz and Phil! He's mostly at Wood Farm at Sandringham and she's mostly at Windsor Castle and Buck P), but they don't live separate lives and are together in Scotland at their Birkhall estate now, like Liz and Phil are together at Windsor Castle now (this is what "not living separate lives" looks like in their circles!).

Truly irresponsible of Charles & Camilla to have gone up to Scotland, they should've gone to Highgrove at the most, in fact it is irresponsible to isolate in the countryside if you don't live there, this is exactly the way how the virus spread in Italy, Spain, France and other countries: because toffs deserted their main city place in favour of their country residences and merrily spread the plague along the way.
Charles took his virus right up to Scotland 😡👎🤦‍♀️

Camilla may not have it as of now, but that can quickly change, though even if you live with someone who has it doesn't mean you'll contract it as well... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I read that it was an arranged marriage - her family sold her to him as a way to calm her down. I'm paraphrasing but that the gist of it. She was a wild child in Hollywood and her parents were concerned so they sold her to Monaco.

Also, I use to read Prince Albert spymaster blog. Yes, you read that. Prince Albert had a spymaster who worked for the CIA. The spymaster and PA got into a legal argument and he wrote a blog all about his time spying for PA. When it was discovered that he had an illegimatment daughter, he wanted the spymaster to taker care of her.
I did also read PA was really into kinky sex like he would invite men to watch him get it on with a girl. I find the article and post it. He also had a sex dungeon.
There was blinds about her on CDAN being a horrible nasty witch

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hi! New to this thread, been playing catch up over the past couple of days and thought I’d share a couple of things.
my ex boyfriend told me his aunt has been shagging the drummer from the band Travis for years (think he’s married? Not 100% sure)
Richard Hammond moved to my town years ago and within a year he was barred from most of the local pubs, he gets very angry when he has a drink (short man syndrome) and he tried to start a fight with my neighbour.
I also saw (few threads ago) that people were talking about Ian Watkins from lost prophets, I had a guest lecturer couple of years ago that was the head of the investigation and told us the details and evidence they found if that would interest anyone?
loving this thread!

Reactions: 32
The Taylor / Kanye thing - regardless of her being irritating - I can’t get over how it’s supposed to be ok for him to call Taylor a witch and say he thinks he’ll get to have sex with her - in a song! Because he asked her?! Yeah because as long as somebody asks you nicely first if they can be sexually abusive, then that’s ok. 🙄😩

So - either way, he’s an self aggrandising, arrogant, abusive, delusional twit. But as long as he asks first, all good,
He also put a naked waxwork of her in the music video...people seem to forget that.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Hi! New to this thread, been playing catch up over the past couple of days and thought I’d share a couple of things.
my ex boyfriend told me his aunt has been shagging the drummer from the band Travis for years (think he’s married? Not 100% sure)
Richard Hammond moved to my town years ago and within a year he was barred from most of the local pubs, he gets very angry when he has a drink (short man syndrome) and he tried to start a fight with my neighbour.
I also saw (few threads ago) that people were talking about Ian Watkins from lost prophets, I had a guest lecturer couple of years ago that was the head of the investigation and told us the details and evidence they found if that would interest anyone?
loving this thread!
re ian watkins he was mentioned quite a bit in previous threads. a link went to the court documents. a few ppl got very upset that the talk upset them so it stopped. not sure if anyone wants it reviving. it is very gruesome

Reactions: 22
re ian watkins he was mentioned quite a bit in previous threads. a link went to the court documents. a few ppl got very upset that the talk upset them so it stopped. not sure if anyone wants it reviving. it is very gruesome
Agree. The details are available online should anyone need/want to read about it. It’s beyond horrific and I’m not sure it needs to be posted about here again?

Reactions: 23
Ah so sorry I haven’t gotten that far in the threads!
makes sense, there was some horrid stuff! Found it a really interesting lecture though.

Reactions: 6
This isn’t gossip but I’m watching The Windsor’s and does anyone remember when David Beckhams emails got hacked and in one he went off on a rant because he didn’t get an OBE even though “lKatherine Jenkins got one and called the honours committee a bunch of cunts 😂

Yes! Well worth looking to see just how petulant and conceited he is. Also greedy, refusing to give a any money to a charity" that's my money". What a horrible fucker.

This week I have mostly been watching conspiracy and gossip websites.

Reactions: 13
Stephen was the only one from Boyzone who I liked. He seemed like a nice man.
I know celebrities act a certain way on tv. But I loved Stephen and he came across lovely, genuine and funny when he was on dancing on ice. Was absolutely gutted when he passed away.

Reactions: 8
Oh god imagine. Cause a divorce and a constitutional uproar, finally get the man, then realise he’s a pain in the arse. Camilla you daft cow
That reminds me of a book I read about Edward and Mrs Simpson. It said that she wasn't aware he was going to renounce the throne and really was not that fussed about being with him personally, but tolerated him if he was the King and she could be Queen. Once Edward had given up everything 'for the woman I love' she was obliged to go ahead and marry him - even though she really didn't want to and wanted to go back to the US. Then they were sort of excommunicated by the Royals and were stuck together in Paris (I think). Far from being a fairy tale romance it sounded quite miserable, with them both resenting each other for giving up the life they really wanted.
Sounds like Meghan and Harry. Now he is not really a prince but just some ginger bloke.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I haven’t read previous threads and I really don’t want to know details about what he did to babies especially when I have a 3 week old baby so agree with it not being brought back up

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.