Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard that Charles and Camilla have their own homes and do spend a lot of time a part.
Yes she has a house in Wiltshire,its near my Fathers property,infact the incident when a group of middle aged women threw bread rolls at her in the carpark,the supermarket was the local one

• Wow
Reactions: 14
r
Not only could they not sing 🎤 they couldn’t dance either 🤣
It reminds me of one of those little shows that you put on in front of your mum and dad, you know the ones where you’ve made your sister join in and choreographed a dance in your bedroom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
For some light hearted relief Ricky Gervais does a daily 6pm-ish live twitter feed for about 15-20 mins. It’s funny and it’s tit (he says this too) all at the same time which is a nice little escape every evening- I look forward to them. He does another shorter one on Instagram after as his biggest following is on Twitter.

Reactions: 11
Apparently Mark Owen's solo hit "Clementine" was given that title as an in joke as in his spare time he likes to stuff small oranges up his bum.
I've said this in previous posts! Who thinks it is a great idea to shove a citrus fruit up your arse!?

Reactions: 6
Going off topic,what always amazed me was Grace Kelly,what on earth did she find the ugly fat toad,Grace was rich anyway,he was ugly toad,really strange.
son is image of him,fat bastards wife is gorgeous miserable as sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did read about the teacher. I never understand how these things can be completely hushed up. I mean even if there’s an injunction in the press, surely the teacher’s friends/family would talk.
THe answer is I don’t think a lot are. A lot of rumours turn out to be true, eg Savile.
Although, at the very “top” of society you havePrince Phillips D notice.
Even there everyone knows about him and prossies

Reactions: 2
Going off topic,what always amazed me was Grace Kelly,what on earth did she find the ugly fat toad,Grace was rich anyway,he was ugly toad,really strange.
son is image of him,fat bastards wife is gorgeous miserable as sin. he has an illegetimatiment daughter, he wanted the spy to
I read that it was an arranged marriage - her family sold her to him as a way to calm her down. I'm paraphrasing but that the gist of it. She was a wild child in Hollywood and her parents were concerned so they sold her to Monaco.

Also, I use to read Prince Albert spymaster blog. Yes, you read that. Prince Albert had a spymaster who worked for the CIA. The spymaster and PA got into a legal argument and he wrote a blog all about his time spying for PA. When it was discovered that he had an illegimatment daughter, he wanted the spymaster to taker care of her.
I did also read PA was really into kinky sex like he would invite men to watch him get it on with a girl. I find the article and post it. He also had a sex dungeon.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I read that it was an arranged marriage - her family sold her to him as a way to calm her down. I'm paraphrasing but that the gist of it. She was a wild child in Hollywood and her parents were concerned so they sold her to Monaco.

Also, I use to read Prince Albert spymaster blog. Yes, you read that. Prince Albert had a spymaster who worked for the CIA. The spymaster and PA got into a legal argument and he wrote a blog all about his time spying for PA. When it was discovered that he had an illegimatment daughter, he wanted the spymaster to taker care of her.
I did also read PA was really into kinky sex like he would invite men to watch him get it on with a girl. I find the article and post it. He also had a sex dungeon.
Wasnt there all that gossip that Charlene had tried to escape before the wedding but her passport was confiscated when she was tracked down at the airport?

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but I don’t think it amounts to ‘sexual abuse’.
Songwriters have long practiced free speech and often this includes opinions/comments about others- Taylor does it all the time! Also I’m pretty sure she didn’t give John Meyer, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal et al a courtesy call before she sang about them!
I’m not saying she’s an angel but talking about his behaviour; if a man asks a woman if he can refer to her as a witch to an audience of millions, and that he’s thinking he’ll have sex with her, well you can call it what you like but it’s not a good look.

Reactions: 18
Wasnt there all that gossip that Charlene had tried to escape before the wedding but her passport was confiscated when she was tracked down at the airport?
Yeah, there a video of her in tears on her wedding day. I always wanted more popcorn on that situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh i thought albert looked like grace b4 fatness. I think the girls are dark like rainier. Steph looks quite masculine

Reactions: 1
She always looks so miserable

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.