Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I don’t think it amounts to ‘sexual abuse’.
Songwriters have long practiced free speech and often this includes opinions/comments about others- Taylor does it all the time! Also I’m pretty sure she didn’t give John Meyer, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal et al a courtesy call before she sang about them!

Reactions: 15
The Taylor / Kanye thing - regardless of her being irritating - I can’t get over how it’s supposed to be ok for him to call Taylor a witch and say he thinks he’ll get to have sex with her - in a song! Because he asked her?! Yeah because as long as somebody asks you nicely first if they can be sexually abusive, then that’s ok. 🙄😩

So - either way, he’s an self aggrandising, arrogant, abusive, delusional twit. But as long as he asks first, all good,
Kanye West couldn’t have sex with a woman if she sat on his face – he is so gay!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg I've got lost in these threads! It's taken me about three days to read four pages lol.
Anyone have any goss about peaches and her husband?
Lily allen?
Louis theroux? Sorry if already been mentioned

Also I guess it might confirm harry styles and Nick grimshaw. A close relative works for a company that does blinds in london. A few years ago, he went to Nick's and Harry was there, he dropped his drill box and all the bits fell out. Harry helped pick everything up and was lovely.But obviously could just have been at his mates house!

Went to Joan Collins house, lovely aswell! Gave a £20 tip and randomly a 4 pack of pork pies!!

Simon cowells house had pictures of him all over the wall, as did Alan carr.

Liam Gallagher and Nicole appletons bedroom was all black satin sheets, mirrored ceilings and leopard print. She was nice, he was very hostile even though he'd hired the company! I

And professor green claimed the workers broke his bath while installing shutters when he lived with Millie Mackintosh. He tried to get two workmen fired and posted on Twitter about it.
Once again - good old fabulous Joan!

Reactions: 12
Speaking of David Beckham and sorry if it has been mentioned, these threads move fast, but a few years ago there was gossip on Mumsnet celeb threads that David was having an affair with Katherine Jenkins. This was well before cuntgate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Prince of Wales has the virus. It has just been confirmed.
There has been speculation about him for a few days now because he’s been so noticeably absent during the crisis.

I’m guessing if he has it then so does Camilla?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There has been speculation about him for a few days now because he’s been so noticeably absent during the crisis.

According to Sky News, Camilla was tested and doesn’t have it.

Reactions: 1
Prince of Wales has the virus. It has just been confirmed.
Here is my mad theory, which I would never have came to this conclusion before i read tattle life but it seems this is how tabloids work.

Why would they let us know Charles has it and cause panic for staunch loyalists when they don’t exactly have to - is it possible someone like the Queen who would cause more panic for people has it and someone found out, they agreed to release another statement that Charles has c-19 in return for not reporting on the Queen.

As I said a completely mad theory, I just don’t understand why they’ve told us Charles has the virus when they don’t have to 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
There has been speculation about him for days. He’s been noticeably absent throughout the crisis, when even The Queen has managed to release a statement/message.

I suspect their hand has been forced with regards to releasing this news. I’m also not sure I believe that he only has ‘mild symptoms’ either, but maybe that’s just my tinfoil hat again!

Reactions: 6
It's very surprising that Camilla doesn't have it bearing in mind it's so contagious. Maybe they don't spend a great deal of time together.

If she did contract the virus however, I think it would be a lot of worse for her as she is, or has, been a committed smoker.

Reactions: 9
I’ve heard that Charles and Camilla have their own homes and do spend a lot of time a part.

Euurghhh like a pencil ✏

Once again - good old fabulous Joan!
#teamjoan ❤

And is Harry gonna bother bringing his face like a slapped ass home to see he’s ok?

Def with two mates because he wouldn't dare walk the streets of Dublin on his own, I'll tell you that for nothing.His reputation is tit and he'd get lamped in a heartbeat.Wee bastard.
Ahhh Freda I do live your turn of phrase 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There has been speculation about him for days. He’s been noticeably absent throughout the crisis, when even The Queen has managed to release a statement/message.

I suspect their hand has been forced with regards to releasing this news. I’m also not sure I believe that he only has ‘mild symptoms’ either, but maybe that’s just my tinfoil hat again!
He'll have the best care possible, access to the best medication, in the most secure and comfortable surroundings, while others of his age will be left to die alone at home. And yet the tabloids will encourage everyone to worry about this priviliged parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All this chat about Boyzone reminded me of something. Stephen Gately was a pretty big crush as a teen and when he died I did the whole "I can't believe he's dead, he was a big part of growing up and seemed like a sweetheart," post on Fb. A guy who had some contact with him through music ventures posted a comment saying "was never into his music, but hung out with him a few times. He was genuinely a lovely, generous sweet man with a great sense of humour and treated everyone around him well." I really hope that was a general consensus as he really did seem like a good guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I laughed and laughed:
1585143472301.png

Edited: and apparently don't know how to put images in here without making them FAARKING ENORMOUS 😂 Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All this chat about Boyzone reminded me of something. Stephen Gately was a pretty big crush as a teen and when he died I did the whole "I can't believe he's dead, he was a big part of growing up and seemed like a sweetheart," post on Fb. A guy who had some contact with him through music ventures posted a comment saying "was never into his music, but hung out with him a few times. He was genuinely a lovely, generous sweet man with a great sense of humour and treated everyone around him well." I really hope that was a general consensus as he really did seem like a good guy.
Stephen was the only one from Boyzone who I liked. He seemed like a nice man.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone got any goss on take that?
Surely Years ago when they were huge they must have slept with lots of girls!
I’ve always wondered what type they went for 😂
a few years ago I managed to get a good squeeze of them while they were running through the crowds and I can’t believe how physically fit they are considering they are older now.
There must be some goss. I was disappointed in mark Owen and his affairs while his wife was pregnant, that particular affair went on for years, how sad for his wife
Search the previous thread we’ve been through them all. Esp rat bag Owens 😷

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.