Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a little known fact that, when Britney Spears had a breakdown and disappeared from public view a few years back she was actually secretly running a market stall in Ipswich called "Britney's Pears".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Just heard a rumour Prince Philip has died but they're not going to announce it yet.

Don't believe it for a second but just putting it out there!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It's a little known fact that, when Britney Spears had a breakdown and disappeared from public view a few years back she was actually secretly running a market stall in Ipswich called "Britney's Pears".
I heard she was doing a veg stall called broccoli spears.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We get the Prince Philip rumours regularly at the moment, people are so keen for him to die!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes. And Philip has said himself that he does not want a state funeral.

I think we have other more pressing issues at the moment. !!

Reactions: 16
Panic? 😂 Certainly near where I live people are more concerned about loo roll than royalty just now! I saw a thing saying that what we really need is for the Queen to make some sort of public statement - unless she's become a coronavirus expert since we last saw her, I don't give a tit what she might have to say!
Also, I can remember Prince Phillip 'dying' about 7 separate times now; almost as many times as Jennifer Aniston has been 'definitely pregnant'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Panic? 😂 Certainly near where I live people are more concerned about loo roll than royalty just now! I saw a thing saying that what we really need is for the Queen to make some sort of public statement - unless she's become a coronavirus expert since we last saw her, I don't give a tit what she might have to say!
Also, I can remember Prince Phillip 'dying' about 7 separate times now; almost as many times as Jennifer Aniston has been 'definitely pregnant'!
Jen should have about 8 kids by now...maybe even some twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Should there be anyway?
If you mean because of Coronavirus and social distancing, then no, there shouldn’t. However, if you mean in general terms once we’re through this pandemic and when PP does die at some point in the future, then yes, absolutely. A lifetime of support and service to the monarch that should be recognised.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.