Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's about the item over on CDAN, then it's not Charles. It's Prince Albert of Monaco.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone flew out from there today too...we saw the plane taking off from the school playground.
A dark grey chinook flew overhead in Fulham about 3 hours ago. Its the type I used to see land on the grass next to Kensington Palace when I lived close by.

Yes, you often see them giggling away together 😁

View attachment 100321
I know he dislikes Cam ( as I like to call her 😂) smoking but Wills, Harry and Kate smoke so that’s a losing battle. I agree with DCICassie I think they are soulmates. Pity he didn’t have the balls to tell that to Diana and not go ahead and marry her. I think chuck was a first class asshole to Di.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I assumed he had flown on the news it said he wasnt on a scheduled flight.
Yes he was following up. Exposing himself (not literally) to God knows who, knowing that he had mild symptoms and why the hell was he taken up to Scotland when you are supposed to stay where you are? One rule for one and one For those that can pay.

Reactions: 13
Lives not too far from me. Not heard anything bad. I’ve not met him but those who have said he seems like a nice man.
I once met Warwick Davis in a pub in Oxford. I asked him to lend me a tenner but he said "sorry, I'm a bit short right now".

Nice man though, which is more than can be said for his pet spaniel which spent the entire evening trying to nibble my earlobes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.