Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they were talked about on earlier threads but looks like Chantelle and Preston could be getting back together

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What kind of ghoul takes photos of their dead loved one? And why the actual duck is he telling the world? Does he think people want to see them/pay him for them?! And why now, merely months after George's sister also tragically died at Christmas? What a nasty cruel grubby little fucker he really is. I'm just pleased that George had clearly booted him out of his life by the time he died. There aren't many strangers I feel this strongly about but I really think this person is utterly despicable.
Do we believe this from the Star? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've said this in previous posts! Who thinks it is a great idea to shove a citrus fruit up your arse!?
Jason Orange?

Did you know that Jason Orange's real name is Jason Thomas but he changed it after he found out there was already another Jason Thomas registered with BAFTA? He couldn't decide what surname to take but eventually decided on Orange after spending a night in a hotel room watching a drunken Mark Owen stuffing Clementines up his bum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I had a thought last night .... How did Charles get up to Scotland ,did he expose people ? and is he waiting on himself or exposing all his staff to it ?
I can't read this without picturing him in a flasher mac 🙈🤣 *exposing himself to all his staff* snigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a thought last night .... How did Charles get up to Scotland ,did he expose people ? and is he waiting on himself or exposing all his staff to it ?
I assumed he had flown on the news it said he wasnt on a scheduled flight.

Reactions: 3
He was always the love of her life x
They were very young, it was all too quick but maybe now they can have another go. Sometimes true love wins.

Jason Orange?

Did you know that Jason Orange's real name is Jason Thomas but he changed it after he found out there was already another Jason Thomas registered with BAFTA? He couldn't decide what surname to take but eventually decided on Orange after spending a night in a hotel room watching a drunken Mark Owen stuffing Clementines up his bum.
BAFTA ? I think it’s EQUITY. Rules are relaxed now, but the name thing stands. As we were 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know a couple of people who have shagged Robbie, no reports on any details though.

My chum needed a bodyguard while they worked abroad. The bodyguard had previously worked for Robbie and had to resign as he was really high maintenance. He asked him to play scrabble with him and burst into tears when the bodyguard refused. There was also dogshit all over his house.

This would have been about 15 years ago.

I like going to Robbie gigs but he himself when not performing gets on my nerves. I bought the Nobody Someday dvd and a friend and I sat down with wine and snacks to watch it. We switched it off after about 10 minutes.
Boys or girls id lean more on girls

Boys or girls id lean more on boys
I know they were talked about on earlier threads but looks like Chantelle and Preston could be getting back together
Dumb and Dumber part 2

Reactions: 1
What kind of ghoul takes photos of their dead loved one? And why the actual duck is he telling the world? Does he think people want to see them/pay him for them?! And why now, merely months after George's sister also tragically died at Christmas? What a nasty cruel grubby little fucker he really is. I'm just pleased that George had clearly booted him out of his life by the time he died. There aren't many strangers I feel this strongly about but I really think this person is utterly despicable.
I could cry at this, George was such a charitable man and to think this guy was talking photo's instead of phoning 999 is despicable .
Poor George, if only he knew how many people loved him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Sorry if this has been covered here but what tf is this #adrenochrome I keep seeing everywhere? A slew of the 'elite' Hollywierders including Oprah, Madonna, Ellen, Tom Hanks all slated on Twitter and accused of being in some shady cabal that abuse children. Tied up with Weinstein spilling the beans and them all 'self isolating' (ie under house arrest) blaming it on coronavirus. Very very strange.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been covered here but what tf is this #adrenochrome I keep seeing everywhere? A slew of the 'elite' Hollywierders including Oprah, Madonna, Ellen, Tom Hanks all slated on Twitter and accused of being in some shady cabal that abuse children. Tied up with Weinstein spilling the beans and them all 'self isolating' (ie under house arrest) blaming it on coronavirus. Very very strange.
I think someone has started an Oprah thread to talk about this. Even with all that’s going on at this crazy time all I can think about since catching up on this thread tonight is WHY WERE WOMEN THROWING BREAD ROLLS AT CAMILLA IN A SUPERMARKET CARPARK? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think someone has started an Oprah thread to talk about this. Even with all that’s going on at this crazy time all I can think about since catching up on this thread tonight is WHY WERE WOMEN THROWING BREAD ROLLS AT CAMILLA IN A SUPERMARKET CARPARK? 🤣
I wondered about that one too. What a random thing to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.