Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiloh is such a gorgeous young lady!

As is Zahara too, but she's always looked lovely whereas I've only seen Shiloh look sort of tomboy-ish and grungy (style-wise).

I love the look Zahara is giving Angelina - she looks so proud!

Reactions: 16
Just because you are seen shopping for food in Wholefoods it does not mean that you are eating any of it yourself. Angelina has a lot of children to feed...
I have to disagree about her always looking like that. She hasn't always looked like that. Plus women are more likely to put on weight and not lose it as they get older, go through pregnancy and have children, reach menopause etc. Don't think you can compare the metabolism of a man with that of a woman. Her physique is not natural, that is the physique of someone who undereats. Maybe her eating habits went out the window with her marriage and subsequent divorce from Pitt. A divorce will certainly duck with your habits.

Reactions: 21
I’ve always found Rod Stewart a bit creepy. Not in a Jimmy Savile sort of way or anything like that, but just the women he goes for. Plenty of people have a ‘type’ when it comes to partners, but when you look at is exes and current wife - Alana Hamilton, Kelly Emberg, Britt Ekland, Rachel Hunter, Penny Lancaster - all leggy blondes, they’re more like clones than just a type. Like Stepford Wives!
I only found out a few months ago that he's not scottish. My colleagues thought he was too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Jerry Hall not say that Bryan Ferry had really bad OCD?
I'm a massive Ferry fan but from what I have heard he likes his ladies to be dressed to the nines constantly, there is no slumming it in trackies with him. Hes a fantastic artist but I can imagine hes hell to live with.

Just because you are seen shopping for food in Wholefoods it does not mean that you are eating any of it yourself. Angelina has a lot of children to feed...
I have to disagree about her always looking like that. She hasn't always looked like that. Plus women are more likely to put on weight and not lose it as they get older, go through pregnancy and have children, reach menopause etc. Don't think you can compare the metabolism of a man with that of a woman. Her physique is not natural, that is the physique of someone who undereats. Maybe her eating habits went out the window with her marriage and subsequent divorce from Pitt. A divorce will certainly duck with your habits.
I think I read somewhere that when they were married Brad was worried about how skinny she was getting. Says a lot coming from him as he seems to only date uber thin women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm a massive Ferry fan but from what I have heard he likes his ladies to be dressed to the nines constantly, there is no slumming it in trackies with him. Hes a fantastic artist but I can imagine hes hell to live with.

I think I read somewhere that when they were married Brad was worried about how skinny she was getting. Says a lot coming from him as he seems to only date uber thin women.
I saw Ferry in concert at the Palladium a few years back. The audience (included a lot of Italians, they seem to like his style) was done up to the 9s too. The chicest audience I have been in. I let the side down. Ferry and his band were amazing.

Reactions: 11
I saw Ferry in concert at the Palladium a few years back. The audience (included a lot of Italians, they seem to like his style) was done up to the 9s too. The chicest audience I have been in. I let the side down. Ferry and his band were amazing.
I saw him quite a few years ago now on his jazz tour and was so glad I dressed up as everyone was also glam. He puts on an amazing show and Ferry/Roxy fans are so nice and friendly.

Also Slave To Love is one of my all time favourite songs :)

Reactions: 7
Can’t find the celeb kids thread but does anyone follow the dynamic between Reese Witherspoon, Ryan and their kids? They all attended dinner yesterday to celebrate Deacon turning 18 but Ava was absent. Apparently Ava and Ryan do not have a relationship? She doesn’t seem to follow him on Instagram.. would make sense since Ava is very woke and seems to be her mother’s biggest champion. She might have some unresolved or lingering trauma regarding him cheating on Reese when she was only a child

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Angelina was the result of a fling between her mother ( a French nurse) and Jon Voight; I have no doubt that she had a reasonably Non-starry upbringing with her mother when father skipped off leaving them to it so she has chosen to shield her kids from as much of that Hollywood nonsense as she can to give them a childhood like she had with her Mother, she's seen in ordinary supermarkets shopping for food and does things ordinary Mums do with their kids. She has no pretentions as so many others do - like the Kardashian crew. I doubt the acrimony of the divorce is doing much for either her nor Brad but as a busy Mum to her large brood she probably has times when eating is about the last thing on her mind and it gets forgotten about under everythng else. M'ilady Beckham is another one who looks like a living skeleton though
Angelina’s mother was not French and she wasn’t a nurse. She was born Marcia Lynn Bertrand in Illinois, and she was trying to make it as an actress when she met Voight. She changed her name to Marcheline to sound French, and claimed Native American ancestry to sound more exotic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Was thinking about Noel Fielding earlier (clearly catching up on Bake Off)...I used to hang around Camden with a couple of friends in my teens (2006-2009 kind of time - was underage for a couple of those years but had a sister who knew people, as you do...) and we were bloody obsessed with him. We managed to cross paths with him a few times, tbh it wasn't difficult back then. We ended up hanging around him and his crew a fair few times, I'm sure we were annoying as duck but he was welcoming and had this real charisma you just wanted to be around - or it was probably the sniff that made him so chatty and friendly lol.

I've read a few rumblings about people finding him a bit odd which I can understand, although the Camden scene at the time was a bit wild, and it was slightly before social media really took off so people got away with all sorts. I believe he had a girlfriend at the time, which, I don't know, didn't really seem to mean much back then. He and the Boosh were huge for those few years and he was right in the middle of it. I remember being told the other guys in the Boosh (not Julian) were shaggers but no first hand experience there, tbh they were kind of on the periphery for me. There were rumours about him and Pixie Geldof at the time which to my knowledge were all bollocks, Pixie is a similar age to me and also liked to hang around older guys, she was part of that scene despite being young. She wanted to be seen with them and be in the press. I think Noel entertained her for a bit and don't get me wrong he wasn't an angel, but I don't believe anything came of it aside. Looking back, I felt like he was a bit misguided and thought it came across as innocent but the paps set it up to look a certain way.

I always found Julian Barratt interesting too. He came across on TV as this awkward/shy guy, which is partially true, although he would be out sometimes with the rest of the Boosh crew and liked his booze/cigarettes/spliffs as much as the rest of them. But he was a few years older and wasn't bothered for the hangers on but he and Noel had this genuine fondness for each other that you didn't see with Noel and his other rock n roll pals. What always striked me was how close he and Noel were, very familiar with each other in a way that made you feel like you were almost an intruder if you were around them. Noel was very different around Julian and there was none of his usual bravado, Julian didn't really give a tit I suppose. Absolutely an odd couple on the surface but totally in their own world together which I think was something you had to see to really understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Angelina’s mother was not French and she wasn’t a nurse. She was born Marcia Lynn Bertrand in Illinois, and she was trying to make it as an actress when she met Voight. She changed her name to Marcheline to sound French, and claimed Native American ancestry to sound more exotic.
Maybe she inspired Hilaria Baldwin, to create a more exotic persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.