Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all over this thread. I spent a whole day last time thinking there was no new tea when, of course, there was a new thread :m
No flies on this one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Louis Tomlinson's party trick is to fit a entire satsuma under his foreskin, though the last time he tried it he was thrown out of the fruit & veg section at Tesco.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Somebody alluded to Russell Brand being a rapist, as opposed to Trevor Lock who was actually charged in 2006. I was wondering what the source for this was as it seems highly incredible. Brand wasn't even questioned as a suspect.

Reactions: 9
RE John Travolta... Anyone remember the story of the Paramedic from when his Son Jett had the seizure?

I have a lot of knowledge on Scientology & medical intervention is one of the biggest No Nos so i must say i have always lent more towards to paramedics version of events regarding that!

Has anyone watched Leah Reminis series on Scientology? Just to say she comes across so lovely but boy oh boy that religion is CRAZY!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My husband was at a meeting yesterday with a newspaper Editor. He told me over breakfast this am that William did have an affair with that Rose woman and the press were told by the Royal PR team not to touch the story. But instead told that Megs and Harry were fair game. Also, Boris did have an affair and did get punched by what’s her name recently. I laughed and told my husband I’d already heard this ages ago on here 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
RE John Travolta... Anyone remember the story of the Paramedic from when his Son Jett had the seizure?

I have a lot of knowledge on Scientology & medical intervention is one of the biggest No Nos so i must say i have always lent more towards to paramedics version of events regarding that!

Has anyone watched Leah Reminis series on Scientology? Just to say she comes across so lovely but boy oh boy that religion is CRAZY!!!

Scientology the aftermath is the amazing! Those scientologists are proper crazy!

Reactions: 10
Scientology the aftermath is the amazing! Those scientologists are proper crazy!
Its so good isnt it! I just cannot work out how they get away with it all! David Miscavviage's wife not been seen for years? Would LOVE to know what happened there!

Sorry gone totally off tea topic! Need to hunt down a Scientology thread Haha!

Reactions: 12
My husband was at a meeting yesterday with a newspaper Editor. He told me over breakfast this am that William did have an affair with that Rose woman and the press were told by the Royal PR team not to touch the story. But instead told that Megs and Harry were fair game. Also, Boris did have an affair and did get punched by what’s her name recently. I laughed and told my husband I’d already heard this ages ago on here 🤪
Apparently the real reason William and Harry fell out was because he was so disgusted at William for cheating on Kate and told him so.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Its so good isnt it! I just cannot work out how they get away with it all! David Miscavviage's wife not been seen for years? Would LOVE to know what happened there!

Sorry gone totally off tea topic! Need to hunt down a Scientology thread Haha!
Yes!!! Where has Shelley gone!?!? I almost got sucked into scientology, they had a base in belfast n I was a sucker for a personality test, went along n they tried to audit me. It wasnt til I went into work the next day that my colleague told me what scientology was!

I dont know how theyve been getting away with so much abuse for years, itll be interesting to see what happens when miscavige dies...who's guns take over! (I could talk for hours about this 😂😂)

Reactions: 10
In the mid 1990s a friend of mine worked as a driver for Steps. He said that Ian 'H' Watkins was surprisingly quiet and reserved but that Claire was really moody and miserable and once scratched his car's paintwork when she manhandled her luggage in a strop

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am feeling sorry for Kate now. I hope she got her revenge somehow. Or was maybe sleeping with Harry on the side 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes!!! Where has Shelley gone!?!? I almost got sucked into scientology, they had a base in belfast n I was a sucker for a personality test, went along n they tried to audit me. It wasnt til I went into work the next day that my colleague told me what scientology was!

I dont know how theyve been getting away with so much abuse for years, itll be interesting to see what happens when miscavige dies...who's guns take over! (I could talk for hours about this 😂😂)
OMG No way! How scary that you could of been suckered in! There is a massive Scientology church near me & i'm always intrigued to test it out but the threats i have seen on documentaries that people receive are terrifying! I've just posted in the scientology thread i found... Ill seen you on there for a discussion Haha! 😂 😂

The whole Shelley thing i just cant work out how she hasn't been seen or him being investigated?!

Reactions: 3
OMG No way! How scary that you could of been suckered in! There is a massive Scientology church near me & i'm always intrigued to test it out but the threats i have seen on documentaries that people receive are terrifying! I've just posted in the scientology thread i found... Ill seen you on there for a discussion Haha! 😂 😂

The whole Shelley thing i just cant work out how she hasn't been seen or him being investigated?!
I'm off to fine the thread now! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.