Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be more to this story. Why pick on a young messed up young girl which Courtney would have been in 2011?
Because she’s a bleep? She called another young actress Quvenzhané Wallis a bleep for no reason. People don’t necessarily need reasons to be awful

Reactions: 12
Because she’s a bleep? She called another young actress Quvenzhané Wallis a bleep for no reason. People don’t necessarily need reasons to be awful
As a character on Game of Thrones once said, ‘there’s no cure for being a bleep’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I read what Seth Rogen said earlier talking down about James Franco in an effort to take heat off himself. I have no doubt stoner boy Rogen has known for years the type of predator his good friend is and this confirms it.

Seth even openly joked about the guy Franco is seven years ago and it's been allowed to continue....

Something about Seth Rogen I just don’t like; I remember seeing him on the Graham Norton show and how he’d been with a neighbour and it left me with a nasty feeling about him.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have any ‘tea’ on Justin Fletcher, aka ‘Mr Tumble’? He is one creepy fucker! I work with kids and neither me nor my colleagues can stand him and all agree there is something really off about him. The kids all love him but god he gets my spidey sense tingling.
I was literally talking about this at work yesterday! He's banned in my house. The man gives me the creeps big time.

Reactions: 2
I was literally talking about this at work yesterday! He's banned in my house. The man gives me the creeps big time.
I’ve worked with him many times over many years. He is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
All of the cbeebies presenters are nice, especially Katy and Ben.
I have done backstages for Justin, studio prerecords, voiceovers, and two festivals in the south west... he is genuinely so nice. He is so inclusive as well. One of the good ones. I HATE how people slate him because he is a middle aged man. None of my school kids would know about disability and makaton if it wasn’t for him. He also gives SO much money to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 134
I’ve worked with him many times over many years. He is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
I have done backstages for Justin, studio prerecords, voiceovers, and two festivals in the south west... he is genuinely so nice. He is so inclusive as well. One of the good ones. I HATE how people slate him because he is a middle aged man. None of my school kids would know about disability and makaton if it wasn’t for him. He also gives SO much money to charity.
Ive always heard nice things about him. Hope I never have reason to eat my words but it’s sad that people are automatically suspicious of someone who clearly loves working with children. I think he’s great I used to love when my son watched his shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
i remember he was given an honorary degree in Dundee or somewhere and he’d taken loads of time to chat with a disabled fan, away from the cameras etc. I remember being all dammit I wanted him to be an hole 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah I thought AH was doing well at first but she looks a bit uncomfortable oh I Can See Your Face, I think they need better seats.
🔼🔼🔼This! I end up shouting at the telly every week telling her to close her legs! Those chairs certainly don’t do her any favours 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🔼🔼🔼This! I end up shouting at the telly every week telling her to close her legs! Those chairs certainly don’t do her any favours 😩
She’s worn trousers/leggings the last couple of episodes. I’m wondering if they’ve watched the recordings back and advised her that trousers might be more flattering. If there is a second series they might make them sit closer together behind a desk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone find it strange that James Corden is doing Weight Watchers adverts? I thought he had "cracked America"
Ugh I really can’t stand him. Those adverts are so annoying “why haven’t you signed up yet?” “Because you’re fronting it you obnoxious twit and even I it helped me lose 7 stone in a week I wouldn’t go near it because of you. Prick.”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Michelle Visage’s husband is pretty hot.
I also thought she was a drag star too.

Reactions: 8
Something about Seth Rogen I just don’t like; I remember seeing him on the Graham Norton show and how he’d been with a neighbour and it left me with a nasty feeling about him.
That audience!
That iis nauseating. “. Let’s all laugh along supportively for the nonce as he’s a conventionally attractive if seedy looking rich and famous nonce”

Reactions: 3
Ugh I really can’t stand him. Those adverts are so annoying “why haven’t you signed up yet?” “Because you’re fronting it you obnoxious twit and even I it helped me lose 7 stone in a week I wouldn’t go near it because of you. Prick.”
I despise the man. He’s nothing short of a big narcissistic gluttonous sanitary towel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I saw a picture of him years ago on Mumsnet that I've tried hard to forget. Never thought of him the same since. I hope think it was photoshop.
I know which picture, I don’t think it’s him, just a lookalike? Did it involve an exhaust?🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.