Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they trying to tell us here? Not sure he looks the picture of health personally.

That kid looks nothing like Simon Cowell.

I can't think of anything worse than going out for dinner with Robbie and Ayda. Ayda, who was only his friend, until she discovered how monumentally famous Robbie was, then suddenly she married him and starting having babies.

And to whoever write that Insta caption: it's THEIR not THERE.

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Taika was literally my favourite celebrity for a long time, and this literally just made me say “go duck yourself” as if he was in the room
Same.I had the biggest crush on him until he did his wife so dirty.He may have found his level with Rita Ora.

Reactions: 18
'places his chiseled form on full display while going for a run in the frigid waves at a beach' sounds like he's doing a barrowman
Many, many years ago when I was still at school, I thought about going into journalism, but I’m not very confident and thought I’d be no good at it. Then I read the shite that’s printed in the Daily Mail and realise I could have run rings round their journalists at least! I often find myself thinking about it - imagine spending all those years doing a degree and training to be a journalist and ending up churning out bollocks for the Daily Mail. I don’t know how they sleep at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What are they trying to tell us here? Not sure he looks the picture of health personally.

Isn’t travel illegal until Monday ?

Would be interested to know what essential work he’s doing in LA

Reactions: 3
Oh that was just a mess of a story.

The basics were that Claire was having an affair with a security guard employed by her husband Neville's TV company which produced the various Katie Price/Peter Andre/Kerry Katona shows for ITV2. Neville found out about the affair, and as the security guard had travelled on various jobs for Peter Andre with Claire, Neville accused Peter Andre of knowing about it and keeping it from him.

Kerry Katona sided with Neville and quit CAN which allegedly led to Claire planting false stories in the press that it was Kerry & Neville who had the affair.

As Claire had the talent agency and Neville had the production company, Claire tried to get Neville's company dropped as the producer of Peter Andre's ITV2 show, and as Peter had sided with Claire, ITV2 allowed this to happen and a legal battle commenced which ended up with Neville getting a £4m payout from ITV.
remember this so well

I hope something comes out about the way things work at YMU and ITV tell them to duck off like they did CAN

Reactions: 4
I have (had comments removed on Daily Mail Online - not that often), but you'll have to believe me on this, I don't bait people, and only reply to those I feel are out of order.

I've mentioned Tattle and some gossip items before in their comments and they've remained. Whenever I've had comments removed, it's been a while after posting. If Tattle was a "forbidden word" it wouldn't get published in the first place.

Weirdly enough, typing this out I saw an email come in on my Taskbar:

We have reviewed your comment made on "Hugh Jackman, 52, places his chiseled form on full display while going for a run in the frigid waves at a beach in The Hamptons" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...chiseled-form-display-going-run-Hamptons.html), 15/05/2021 at 20:11 and exercised our discretion not to re-instate it on MailOnline.

I'm hardly saying anything that outrageous. Either Hugh has a swarm of rabid fans (within five minutes?!) or he has a PR team watching every Daily Mail comment that comes in (seems unlikely as well). The quoted time of 20:11 isn't correct either, it was around 10.10pm.

By the way, it might not seem so, but I like Hugh!
I had a comment removed and a snotty email just for saying Brooky Beckham looks like he smells of milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I dont think so, no. I would guess its in the contracts that they can, but I very much doubt they do it that often.

Which is the same as anywhere else really, though. I work in engineering and, while you do get some building sites (mostly ones run by the big development companies) that randomly test people, it's pretty rare.
I work on the Railway and we don't get randomly tested although I believe we could be, however, if there was a complaint made about staff being drunk they could definitely show up and test and if there was an incident then drug/alcohol testing could be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Isn’t travel illegal until Monday ?

Would be interested to know what essential work he’s doing in LA
Perhaps Paul McKenna is visiting :D

I had a comment removed and a snotty email just for saying Brooky Beckham looks like he smells of milk.
I got banned from the DM for making a comment about the lyrics of that song WAP and the hideous whores singing it. Funny, I've seen much worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had that blink-and-you'll-miss-it part in one of the Fast and Furious films. Waving the start flag in a racing scene. I remember saying to my husband that it was Rita Ora and he said "Who?"
I'm disappointed to see Taika with her, I always thought he was a cool guy.
I know I was a big fan too. Reeks of midlife crisis

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I work on the Railway and we don't get randomly tested although I believe we could be, however, if there was a complaint made about staff being drunk they could definitely show up and test and if there was an incident then drug/alcohol testing could be done.
My husband, bless him, is a railway enthusiast. I believe that's the more appropriate name for train spotters. Anyway, he wants to know if you are a driver and what is your favourite loco. Off topic to the rest of us, but very important to Mr Magnolia. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.