Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen McCrory has died of cancer. Only 52, quite shocked by that, I don't think anyone was aware she was ill.

Omg I am shocked. I had no idea she was ill. Damian Lewis must be devastated 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I sadly don't feel shocked about Helen McCrory - she's looked dreadfully unwell over the last 2 or 3 years, and it was very apparent that she was fighting something serious. I feel so desperately sad for Damian and her children - losing your Mum in your young teens must be horrific. I'm glad that the media seemingly left them alone with this. A wonderful talented actress. Rest in peace.

Reactions: 27
I hate anti vaxxers so much. It irritates me to think that these wealthy people can read one article regarding vaccines and how they can cause autism yet autism is already decided when in utero.

They use the argument “oh well, my child would only be sick for a few weeks” NO! The reason why there is vaccines for these viruses is because they’re deadly! Measles wipe out your immune memory. That cold you had when you were 5? Gone! Immunity from chicken pox you got at 7? GONE! You are as vulnerable as a cancer patient after having measles.

These people don’t care because they have the money and the resources that if their child does fall unwell from these diseases they have the best doctors to make sure their child will survive. They don’t care if their virus riddled child passes on their disease to a compromised person as it’s not their problem! Their precious child will be okay with the power of a vegan diet, crystals, essential oils and their chakras!

Impoverished people in third world countries will walk miles just to ensure their child can get a vaccine and for their body not to be left destroyed by the virus or worse dead from an easily preventable disease.

Also if they ever took into account the first person who talked about how vaccines have autism! He wasn’t against vaccines until later on! His snake oil business was that he promoting HIS OWN VACCINES! And saying that the other vaccines that other pharmaceutical companies were selling caused autism and that his vaccines were much better!
Measles can also kill you in two different ways - actually at the time or by a progressive neurological disease. Someone I know lost her child that way, perfectly OK after a childhood bout of measles only to start losing various abilities as a pre-teen before dying totally incapacitated in their early twenties. Money and private health care won't protect you from that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Measles can also kill you in two different ways - actually at the time or by a progressive neurological disease. Someone I know lost her child that way, perfectly OK after a childhood bout of measles only to start losing various abilities as a pre-teen before dying totally incapacitated in their early twenties. Money and private health care won't protect you from that.
I'm glad I didn't know that when I had measles at age eight!

Reactions: 5
I hate anti vaxxers so much. It irritates me to think that these wealthy people can read one article regarding vaccines and how they can cause autism yet autism is already decided when in utero.

They use the argument “oh well, my child would only be sick for a few weeks” NO! The reason why there is vaccines for these viruses is because they’re deadly! Measles wipe out your immune memory. That cold you had when you were 5? Gone! Immunity from chicken pox you got at 7? GONE! You are as vulnerable as a cancer patient after having measles.

These people don’t care because they have the money and the resources that if their child does fall unwell from these diseases they have the best doctors to make sure their child will survive. They don’t care if their virus riddled child passes on their disease to a compromised person as it’s not their problem! Their precious child will be okay with the power of a vegan diet, crystals, essential oils and their chakras!

Impoverished people in third world countries will walk miles just to ensure their child can get a vaccine and for their body not to be left destroyed by the virus or worse dead from an easily preventable disease.

Also if they ever took into account the first person who talked about how vaccines have autism! He wasn’t against vaccines until later on! His snake oil business was that he promoting HIS OWN VACCINES! And saying that the other vaccines that other pharmaceutical companies were selling caused autism and that his vaccines were much better!
Sorry to go off topic but I had measles as a child. Does this mean I have no immune memory?
Love your posts by the way @AlanBanan

Reactions: 3
Very rare but yes it’s called Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis. Horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know this was some pages back but can people stop conflating acting like a twit with being on the spectrum
My nephew is an Aspie, and I have several friends who are too.
I. Was trying to explain that his obsessive and awkward behaviour might be to do with that, not conflating it with being a twit. Even nowadays people tend not to know much about the condition, the more people know that the socially awkward might have a condition the better. My nephew suffered awful bullying in school, and I looked after him a lot when he was young so I’m very keen on understanding their condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They always say THEY WILL NEVER REGRET THEM! Yet pretty much me and all of mates who got them whilst young regret them. I would get laser but it’s not that much of a hindrance to go through it.

Also anyone with a face tattoo amplifies their scumbag level by 1000x
So just because you and your friends regret your tattoos you are assuming many others do? I love my tattoos and couldn't give a flying duck about other people's opinions on my tattoos.
I'm also too old for the MMR Vaccine, have had Measles, German measles ( Rubella) and Mumps but my immune system wiped out? Wind your neck in! My kids have had MMR as it was available but before vaccination the majority of us got through it.🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So just because you and your friends regret your tattoos you are assuming many others do? I love my tattoos and couldn't give a flying duck about other people's opinions on my tattoos.
I'm also too old for the MMR Vaccine, have had Measles, German measles ( Rubella) and Mumps but my immune system wiped out? Wind your neck in! My kids have had MMR as it was available but before vaccination the majority of us got through it.🙄
I never made an opinion on YOUR tattoos. I talked about how me and friends FELT! You’re the one deciding to make assumptions! I also don’t care about your tattoos neither.

Also, are you really questioning the effects of these diseases because you reacted differently to these diseases even though hundreds of thousands maybe millions of people weren’t as fortunate as you. This is literally the same argument that covid deniers are using at the moment and that argument is “it didn’t affect me that much I wasn’t that unwell” yet hundreds of thousands are dead and left disabled due to it.

Sorry to go off topic but I had measles as a child. Does this mean I have no immune memory?
Love your posts by the way @AlanBanan
It takes time to build back up. If you got it as a child. It’s relatively safe as you wouldn’t have much of an immune memory besides a few colds. It’s dangerous to get when you’re a teenager and adult as all the colds, flus, bugs that you have gotten your body has forgotten about and basically your immune system is back to square one and every cold and every little bug you catch will cause you to become very unwell as your immune system has to build itself again

Edit: I am not a doctor that’s a brief knowledge I know about it ask a dr or nurse next time if ur interested

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Np you're not a doctor and please don't label me along Covid deniers. User name out🎤
Just google immuno amnesia. Because you’re completely ignoring my argument that people can become very unwell and have their life seriously compromised by Measles. Just because your life was fine afterwards it and your health thankfully wasn’t affected by it doesn’t mean you have to completely disregard the points I made.

You do not have to be a doctor to understand why these vaccines are around and what these diseases might do to you and people around you.

Also you are not a doctor neither so why are you disputing that measles doesn’t cause serious effects to people?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never made an opinion on YOUR tattoos. I talked about how me and friends FELT! You’re the one deciding to make assumptions! I also don’t care about your tattoos neither.

Also, are you really questioning the effects of these diseases because you reacted differently to these diseases even though hundreds of thousands maybe millions of people weren’t as fortunate as you. This is literally the same argument that covid deniers are using at the moment and that argument is “it didn’t affect me that much I wasn’t that unwell” yet hundreds of thousands are dead and left disabled due to it.

It takes time to build back up. If you got it as a child. It’s relatively safe as you wouldn’t have much of an immune memory besides a few colds. It’s dangerous to get when you’re a teenager and adult as all the colds, flus, bugs that you have gotten your body has forgotten about and basically your immune system is back to square one and every cold and every little bug you catch will cause you to become very unwell as your immune system has to build itself again

Edit: I am not a doctor that’s a brief knowledge I know about it ask a dr or nurse next time if ur interested
I really have better things to do but you said in capital letters 🤭"THEY ALWAYS SAY THEY NEVER REGRET THEM" Who are they? A very broad generalisation there!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really have better things to do but you said in capital letters 🤭"THEY ALWAYS SAY THEY NEVER REGRET THEM" Who are they? A very broad generalisation there!
For someone who has better things to do and also couldn’t give a flying duck about others opinions why are you still lamenting about this hours later? Even though you completely ignored my last post about how you’re completely ignorant to the long term effects of Measles.

If you’re gonna chat to me about this don’t bring up something as insignificant as tattoos when you completely disregarded the dangers of measles several posts before.

I do not understand your point in this argument, why are you telling me to wind my neck in because I mentioned what happens when you contract measles? Are you anti vaccine? Or are you trying to completely demolish my point by saying “it never happened to me so it can’t happen to anyone else” even though it’s been documented in millions of people and the best doctors and the best universities in the world have studies regarding it and doctors researching it. Tell me why you are so against the truth of measles long term effects being told to people?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shut the duck up, things are never as simple as that. You neglect to mention all the vaccine damaged kids from throughout the years, but that doesn’t fit your narrative then.
I don’t think we tell other posters to ‘shut the duck’ up on tattle, do we? No, because we are not nasty pricks who can’t debate a different point of view.
Reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Shut the duck up, things are never as simple as that. You neglect to mention all the vaccine damaged kids from throughout the years, but that doesn’t fit your narrative then.
If you want to debate vaccines/anti vaxxers I’d suggest you would be better off in the conspiracy theory thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread will be locked for good if the arguments or derailing posts continue

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.