Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason why Chris Pratt and Anna Faris broke up is because after he lost weight and he became the bread winner. He began bleeping around with other women and not coming home or contacting her for days/weeks on end and refused to act like a a parent to their son.

Anna ended up leaving him after she found out he was having an affair with Jennifer Lawrence on the set of Passengers and he was planning on leaving Anna for her, so Anna left him before he even got the chance to try and duck her over.

Katherine Schwarzenegger is now married to him, and he now plays the doting husband, caring ex, loving father and born again Christian. But, in reality he still is shagging everyone and everything and being a man child.
Prat by name prat by nature!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The Chris Pratt stuff is sadly pretty believable...much as I think he is super hot (even at his biggest in Parks and Rec), I knew as soon as he lost weight, got fit and became a big star, he'd start cheating on Anna.

Passengers is a terrible film btw - the central premise is that you fall in love with someone who became creepily obsessed with you and (having been accidentally doomed to spend his life alone) woke you up to join him. Not much romance in that really!

Reactions: 22
I've had my suspicions about Richard Armitage since 2011/12. Just something he said in an interview that made me think ok we're batting for same side here!! But please don't ask me to find it, I can barely remember what I had for my breakfast most days!!

As for Hugh Jackman did you know he was a PE teacher for a wee while in the UK mid 90s. Damn it I was still at school then.....😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Chris Pratt stuff is sadly pretty believable...much as I think he is super hot (even at his biggest in Parks and Rec), I knew as soon as he lost weight, got fit and became a big star, he'd start cheating on Anna.

Passengers is a terrible film btw - the central premise is that you fall in love with someone who became creepily obsessed with you and (having been accidentally doomed to spend his life alone) woke you up to join him. Not much romance in that really!
passengers original script was to be so amazing and brought whoever read it to tears that multiple companies fought for the rights it and it ended up being messed and fiddled with to the point where it was unrecognizable

Reactions: 6
I suspect Caprice is older than she says. I'm sure she was on the telly when I was a child!! It always baffled me how she became a model when it's so obvious her face has been modified a tonne!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I suspect Caprice is older than she says. I'm sure she was on the telly when I was a child!! It always baffled me how she became a model when it's so obvious her face has been modified a tonne!
I thought she was at least in her late 50s/early 60s. Theres no way shes 48!! Shes been around forever!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Katy Perry once bought me dinner. We happened to be in the same place as her by sheer coincidence while my sister was wearing her merch and she just came up to us, had a chat then told us she was settling our bill and wouldn't take no for an answer. 😂 Even at the height of her fame, she used to give her old fan forum a number of free meet and greets for every tour date while other artists charged thousands. I know not everyone is a fan of hers but I've always found her to have a good heart.

But if that's not bitchy enough gossip, I've heard Charlie from Busted (allegedly) tried to steal a bottle of Jager from a club in Edinburgh after playing a gig there, according to someone who used to work there. That's how we all knew he'd be joining McBusted - because he used go on about how he'd rather go broke than rejoin the band 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
My dad filmed a programme With Robbie Williams dad ages ago (I think they found real experts to go against fans in a quiz type thing, my dad was there as an expert on Shakespeare). Anyway he went to the pub with him and Robbie turned up, a really good laugh apparently and they stayed out pretty late. I know it’s not gossip and wouldn’t say I’m a fan at all, but I was impressed as a teenager that my dad has been drinking with RW 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is there anything concrete on who is the father of January Jones son is?
It is an open secret to who it is. The only reason it wasn't made public is because he is married and has kids. It's Matthew Vaughan. Director of Kingsman movies. He also directed the Xmen movie in which January starred in and alo the dates align with her pregnancy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.