Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine have sagged terribly in recent years because I’ve lost a bit of weight. Now they resemble empty sandbags when I take my bra off, no one would want to see those 😂
I still get a few jobs as I work like a trojan to keep it all together. Definitely harder and a good surgeon on hand helps too.

Reactions: 12
@Mischievous Mystery what would you say has been the best decade of your life? When did you feel you came into your prime?

I turned 26 last week and feel like I’ve lived a very sheltered life. Must be that catholic upbringing and wanting to be a nun for years 😂
You should be out having fun. Best decade of my life too, I lived alone, had my own house and a good job and saw who I wanted when I wanted. I called the shots and I loved it.

Reactions: 10
I agree. I just find it weird that some posters claim to know everyone from reality TV Zlebs to A List Hollywood. Surely there are certain circles one moves in which are mutually exclusive! There was once a very prolific tattler who used to do the same thing. Just sayin...
It's not that hard to mix with different circles. One day you can be taking your top off in the states for a shoot, and then partying with celebs in music and Hollywood. The following week, you are doing a shoot for Womans Own in a freezing studio back in UK, and getting your kit off in a stately country house with a lot of Theatre and Arts people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This suggests he has:

I'm off to look at his co-stars - a bloke who says 'I just don't love you anymore' to his wife of 20 years has usually forgotten to add 'because I'm sleeping with someone from work'. Place your bets, folks - who do we think it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. I just find it weird that some posters claim to know everyone from reality TV Zlebs to A List Hollywood. Surely there are certain circles one moves in which are mutually exclusive! There was once a very prolific tattler who used to do the same thing. Just sayin...
I imagine there is quite a bit of mixing/overlap of circles. There was an actress who played (i want to say mitzee?) in hollyoaks a few years ago. Fast forward a few years and she’s won an Oscar for her short film about a deaf girl. Also Olivia Colman she was in peep show with David Mitchell and now in films with Emma stone etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mine have sagged terribly in recent years because I’ve lost a bit of weight. Now they resemble empty sandbags when I take my bra off, no one would want to see those 😂
One thing I learned was to never take my bra off. It was actually from Paula Yates of all people (not in person, she said it in an interview). I actually feel really uncomfortable without one on. It comes off for showering and bedroom action only and my boobs haven't sagged. The rest of me has hit the floor though....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is interesting. And the comments.
!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I imagine there is quite a bit of mixing/overlap of circles. There was an actress who played (i want to say mitzee?) in hollyoaks a few years ago. Fast forward a few years and she’s won an Oscar for her short film about a deaf girl. Also Olivia Colman she was in peep show with David Mitchell and now in films with Emma stone etc.
For sure! Roxanne McKee (from Hollyoaks) was in Game of Thrones. And models seem to mix in a lot of circles, hence you see models with a lot of male celebrities..and probably some female too ;)

Reactions: 4
Yes it was mitzeee! Rachel Shenton her name is - seems like such a genuinely lovely lady. Did very well to win an oscar!

Reactions: 6
My eyes have been opened on these threads. I am now certain my dream career would be to be a beard for a nice gay guy who's in the closet with a sideline of whipping a few random celebs for my nest egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Not forgetting football players!!
Yes, how could I forgot about them!? I am sure you had offers from football players. Not asking to name names, of course.

Didn't Simon le Bon request to meet his wife Yasmin after seeing her in a magazine? I heard a few stories about a celeb seeing a beautiful woman in a magazine and asking to meet them. Models and beautiful women are desired, that's the way it is.

Reactions: 4

New thread this way 🔝

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.