Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Daily Mail passing this off as an ‘exclusive’ - Rafe Spall told this story on the ‘Something about Movies’ Christmas special on Sky One. They have copied it word for word 🤔
Speaking of Rafe Spall, I used to live in a leafy part of west London (think lots of yummy mummy’s and nanny’s) I was walking along and heard a woman getting quite cross with her young children and foreign nanny. It was so cliche. She was familiar but couldn’t work out why. It finally dawned on me later it was Elize du toit one time hollyoaks actress and wife of Rafe spall.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's quite bizarre isn't it?

Thinking back to when Anthony joined the street in 2003, there was a big fanfare if I recall, as wasnt he the first openly gay character on the soap?

I remember warming to Sean, I love camp and he was quite fun as Anthony when he first joined. I didn't watch Corrie religiously and years later, I caught it on the in the background and his character seemed completely different, less fun, bitchy, a parody of Anthony, and almost like he'd a chip on his shoulder over something.

I'm probably not making sense. I've not slept for 48 hours (cheers insomnia). Did anyone get that vibe? Or is lack of sleep giving me Sean Tully hallucinations / nightmares? 🙈

I think both he and his character seem bitter over something, but I obviously have no idea what.
I agree. I don't watch Corrie any more but was delighted when he joined and thought it was a great stride for the community. Then stopped watching and saw somehow he has morphed into something like a petulant, sulky teenager.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Rafe Spall, I used to live in a leafy part of west London (think lots of yummy mummy’s and nanny’s) I was walking along and heard a woman getting quite cross with her young children and foreign nanny. It was so cliche. She was familiar but couldn’t work out why. It finally dawned on me later it was Elize du toit one time hollyoaks actress and wife of Rafe spall.
I always thought they were a weird match - he comes across as really funny and likeable, she seems like an ice queen and quite snobby

Reactions: 12
I always thought they were a weird match - he comes across as really funny and likeable, she seems like an ice queen and quite snobby
Put it this way, from the witch she was having I didn’t know who to feel most sorry for, the nanny or the children, so she must be a ball to live with.

Does anybody know why timothy spalls wife is listed as male on wikipedia. They used to be called mary. They are called shane now and it says they are male. I know the answer really obviously but hadnt heard of anything. Please dont anyone take this the wrong way, im just curious as i like tim spall and was surprised when reading about him.

• Wow
Does anybody know why timothy spalls wife is listed as male on wikipedia. They used to be called mary. They are called shane now and it says they are male. I know the answer really obviously but hadnt heard of anything. Please dont anyone take this the wrong way, im just curious as i like tim spall and was surprised when reading about him.
It's odd there's no mention anywhere why she's changed her name, not even the daily mail and it's comments 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My ex was a pilot for a private jet company and I worked onboard as a flight attendant. Here is the juiciest gossip I have:
- Lewis Hamilton is 100% gay. I walked in on him and a male friend (very awkward). He used to travel with Nicole and without her. She was a complete beard. She needed to boast her rep in UK and rumours were circulating about him so it was a win/win situation. Nicole was lovely and very friendly. Lewis was very quiet.
- David and Victoria Beckham were always absolutely lovely and seemed to get on well (although I never saw any ‘romantic’ gestures between them). I also know that David has many affairs which Victoria knows about.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z are great sports- my niece had a turn with ‘Barnaby Bear’ for school (you have to take the bear on holiday). My ex asked Beyoncé and Jay Z to take a photo with the bear and they did! Needless to say, the teacher was in shock

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’ve said before on here that I saw Timothy Spall and his wife in Padstow. He was struggling to get out of a boat and loads of people were watching. She looked exactly like Colonel Gaddafi.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's quite bizarre isn't it?

Thinking back to when Anthony joined the street in 2003, there was a big fanfare if I recall, as wasnt he the first openly gay character on the soap?

I remember warming to Sean, I love camp and he was quite fun as Anthony when he first joined. I didn't watch Corrie religiously and years later, I caught it on the in the background and his character seemed completely different, less fun, bitchy, a parody of Anthony, and almost like he'd a chip on his shoulder over something.

I'm probably not making sense. I've not slept for 48 hours (cheers insomnia). Did anyone get that vibe? Or is lack of sleep giving me Sean Tully hallucinations / nightmares? 🙈

I think both he and his character seem bitter over something, but I obviously have no idea what.
I think probably his real life obnoxiousness has seeped into the character

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Put it this way, from the witch she was having I didn’t know who to feel most sorry for, the nanny or the children, so she must be a ball to live with.
I used to be a massive hollyoaks fan, and i’m sure it was her that went to an awards thing with no knickers on, and a gust of wind showed her foof 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes, ‘Biggins’ is awful isn’t he? The things he said on CBB were revolting and yet he was given a reprieve because he’s such a luvvie and all is forgotten. I think he’s a bleep.
To be fair, I enjoyed him on Rentaghost in the late-70s and early-80s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg I saw her in an Indian restaurant in a leafy part of south Liverpool. Affected accent and she was with some lad off Hollyoaks she must have been dating at the same time and I think one of their parents was with them (can’t remember if his or hers). On another table in the same restaurant was Mandy and the one who played the fireman and she was giving him evils- were they dating in real life? The indian wasn’t even a nice one but one of those ones that get 1 on scores on the doors and writes its own reviews with fake tripadvisor accounts 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I saw her in an Indian restaurant in a leafy part of south Liverpool. Affected accent and she was with some lad off Hollyoaks she must have been dating at the same time and I think one of their parents was with them (can’t remember if his or hers). On another table in the same restaurant was Mandy and the one who played the fireman and she was giving him evils- were they dating in real life? The indian wasn’t even a nice one but one of those ones that get 1 on scores on the doors and writes its own reviews with fake tripadvisor accounts 😀
God knows, I never liked her in hollyoaks and it sounds like real life her isn’t too different. I did fancy the fireman though 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God knows, I never liked her in hollyoaks and it sounds like real life her isn’t too different. I did fancy the fireman though 😍
Yeah the fireman was phwoarrr! Hollyoaks women used to piss me off, always in FHM and those vile mags, couldn’t relate. I liked Gemma Atkinson until she sold out and went down the tits out route.

Completely forgot about James Corden being in Hollyoaks back in the day too as the school caretaker!

Reactions: 5
Yeah the fireman was phwoarrr! Hollyoaks women used to piss me off, always in FHM and those vile mags, couldn’t relate. I liked Gemma Atkinson until she sold out and went down the tits out route.

Completely forgot about James Corden being in Hollyoaks back in the day too as the school caretaker!
It was always a running joke they were all blonde!
Clearly I blocked James corden out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.