Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's amazing! 😍

My ex was a pilot for a private jet company and I worked onboard as a flight attendant. Here is the juiciest gossip I have:
- Lewis Hamilton is 100% gay. I walked in on him and a male friend (very awkward). He used to travel with Nicole and without her. She was a complete beard. She needed to boast her rep in UK and rumours were circulating about him so it was a win/win situation. Nicole was lovely and very friendly. Lewis was very quiet.
- David and Victoria Beckham were always absolutely lovely and seemed to get on well (although I never saw any ‘romantic’ gestures between them). I also know that David has many affairs which Victoria knows about.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z are great sports- my niece had a turn with ‘Barnaby Bear’ for school (you have to take the bear on holiday). My ex asked Beyoncé and Jay Z to take a photo with the bear and they did! Needless to say, the teacher was in shock
Thanks for the tea. I imagine flight attendants see a lot of things!

I’m not surprised at all about Lewis, or David for that matter.

Surprise, surprise, another Tom Cruise story. It's almost as if they're releasing stories just to publicise the film.

Spot on. Unless Scientology are recruiting for a new bride it's probably PR. They also linked him to Vanessa Kirby when they filmed one of the Mission Impossible films. I have been reading an anonymous PR blog and it was a real eye opener, I was surprised the amount of PR relationships that go on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I remember seeing the odd episode when I was actually in the show's demographic and being haunted by a character's death, I think he was called Lewis. He took a paracetamol overdose and came round in hospital. He then decided that he'd made a stupid mistake and was glad to be alive when the doctor told him that the paracetamol had done irreversible damage to his liver and he was crying, "I don't want to diiiiie!". Then died. 🥴

Anyway, I digress. As you were folks. 🙈
That still haunts me now.....

Reactions: 6
Spot on. I used to wonder when I was younger why all the women were blonde and slim, and everyone was white, it was very odd.

Then they introduced a larger, red-headed token character for a while. But the poor love looked exactly that, and stuck out like a sore thumb.

I watched it religiously years ago (and to be honest, I was far too old to be watching it even then, my lodger got me into it) but stopped when it got too ridiculous even by Hollyoaks' standards. How many (pantomine) serial killers does one village have the misfortune of having? Silas and Lindsay, then Nico.

How many tragic deaths can the McQueen family endure? To be fair, they just wheel out another long-lost family member to replace them. I was gutted when Carmel was killed off. How many times has Mercedes been married? In fact people on Hollyoaks' seem to get married after just a few months of dating.

And the McQueens family all had completely different regional accents. Bizarre.

It came on in the background the other day while I was working and good to see it's a lot more inclusive now, lots of POC, disabled characters and LGBTQ+ characters. I think the lady who plays the headteacher was the first trans character in a soap (Hayley Cropper doesn't count!). I didn't recognise half the cast, but saw old ones back, Mandy and Kurt for example. I thought he was dead?

But I've never known a soap with so many annoying characters, Grace, Sienna, Mandy I'm looking at you! Brendan was fit, best looking male character in my book.

I remember seeing the odd episode when I was actually in the show's demographic and being haunted by a character's death, I think he was called Lewis. He took a paracetamol overdose and came round in hospital. He then decided that he'd made a stupid mistake and was glad to be alive when the doctor told him that the paracetamol had done irreversible damage to his liver and he was crying, "I don't want to diiiiie!". Then died. 🥴

Anyway, I digress. As you were folks. 🙈
I was really young when hollyoaks started, I did watch from the start but as you say it resonated and various different parts of my life. I remember the token fat character and she was usually the butt of jokes.
My mum still loves it but the constant serial killer rubbish just irritates me. I’ve stopped watching soaps completely.
The paracetamol thing happened to my friends sister. Basically exactly the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Because his hair's gone?

That’s one of the reasons it says the COVID lockdown has done him good having the time off and is now in remission I hope so he’s a likeable character.

Reactions: 9
I was really young when hollyoaks started, I did watch from the start but as you say it resonated and various different parts of my life. I remember the token fat character and she was usually the butt of jokes.
My mum still loves it but the constant serial killer rubbish just irritates me. I’ve stopped watching soaps completely.
The paracetamol thing happened to my friends sister. Basically exactly the same.
Did you read her book? It was really good actually and just wanted to give her a hug and go for a drink with her, Mikayla Dodd think her name is. Remember that lad in it who was also in Brookside and played the same character in Hollyoaks, Matt Musgrove? He sadly died a year or two ago, those two were so close as well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Did you read her book? It was really good actually and just wanted to give her a hug and go for a drink with her, Mikayla Dodd think her name is. Remember that lad in it who was also in Brookside and played the same character in Hollyoaks, Matt Musgrove? He sadly died a year or two ago, those two were so close as well.
I didn’t know that. How sad, I remember him in both Hollyoaks and brookside.
I forgot she did a fitness dvd etc, I didn’t see her book but didn’t she say she wasn’t treated very well by producers etc?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I met him at butlins when I was about 10 he was lovely he signed a photo for us and took a photo with us, spent ages taking to my dad.
He used to be with honey from eastenders also. And was well known for sleeping with redcoats at Butlins. People say he’s gay but I think more bisexual if anything. Also wears a lot of makeup 😂
I find him incredibly creepy. Also the niceness comes across more of an act. Id say more like this generations Philip Schofield

Reactions: 8
That’s one of the reasons it says the COVID lockdown has done him good having the time off and is now in remission I hope so he’s a likeable character.
But he doesn't have cancer. He got rid of his hair for a film part, where he has to wear a lot of prosthetics.

Reactions: 6
There is a rumour Prince Albert of Monaco fathered a third child out of wedlock. I don't know about you, but I will always been fascinated by the story of Princess Charlene runaway brides stories. Why did she cry throughout her wedding and why the new punk look?
I said this before but I use to read Prince Albert of Monaco spymaster blog, it was fascinated to read but boo it no longer online.
Anyway else has any interest in the Grimaldi gossip?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oooo just heard Tom Cruise's rant he had on set, he didn't hold back did he! Is he still into Scientology? That's something that's always interested me with Celebrities!! I wonder how bad it really is
The only gossip I have from the MI set is that Tom Cruise turns up in a helicopter and Simon Pegg drives himself in his Ford Focus and is throughly nice! (I find his acting irritating, but nice to know!)

Reactions: 13
Does anybody know why timothy spalls wife is listed as male on wikipedia. They used to be called mary. They are called shane now and it says they are male. I know the answer really obviously but hadnt heard of anything. Please dont anyone take this the wrong way, im just curious as i like tim spall and was surprised when reading about him.
I can’t see her listed as male. Only that she was born by a different name, of which many people go by a different name.

Reactions: 3
There is a rumour Prince Albert of Monaco fathered a third child out of wedlock. I don't know about you, but I will always been fascinated by the story of Princess Charlene runaway brides stories. Why did she cry throughout her wedding and why the new punk look?
I said this before but I use to read Prince Albert of Monaco spymaster blog, it was fascinated to read but boo it no longer online.
Yes! Fascinating. I do wonder if we’ll ever find out the true story of charlenes wedding escape

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 4
The Grimaldi’s are wild! They are more trashy than our beloved Royals!

Talking of Hollyoaks, I find it sweet that the one who died when she fell out of the helicopter is married and has a family with the man who was the lifeguard and accused of being a weirdo. Very cute!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t see her listed as male. Only that she was born by a different name, of which many people go by a different name.
I know it had an m next to her on wikipedia and i thought it meant male. Somebody explained it meant married not male! it was me putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with being thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.