Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always wheel Biggins out whenever any celebrity dies and he apparently is always best friends with all of them 🙄
that will be Vas Morgan’s job in 50 years time 🤣 won’t be able to get rid of the fucker with the amount of celebrities he’s ‘friends’ with.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was always a running joke they were all blonde!
Clearly I blocked James corden out 🤢
Yes and anyone who didn’t fit that mould was a ‘funny’ character that seemed to be the butt of people’s jokes like the girl with the curly hair who was in 2 pints of lager, the other brunette who was a bit of a school bully but turned nice and the token fat girl to ‘balance things out’.

Reactions: 8
ugh Izzy - I hated her. 😂 and I always thought she seemed totally miscast too!

Yes and anyone who didn’t fit that mould was a ‘funny’ character that seemed to be the butt of people’s jokes like the girl with the curly hair who was in 2 pints of lager, the other brunette who was a bit of a school bully but turned nice and the token fat girl to ‘balance things out’.
Carol? I liked her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow Daily Mail passing this off as an ‘exclusive’ - Rafe Spall told this story on the ‘Something about Movies’ Christmas special on Sky One. They have copied it word for word 🤔
I watched this, I was amazed how much of a geezy Rafe Spall is. He never comes across like that in roles. Him telling the story was a bit cringe, like a dad trying to be cool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anybody know why timothy spalls wife is listed as male on wikipedia. They used to be called mary. They are called shane now and it says they are male. I know the answer really obviously but hadnt heard of anything. Please dont anyone take this the wrong way, im just curious as i like tim spall and was surprised when reading about him.
Shane is the nickname her father gave her as a child, which she uses in preference to her given name. The ‘m.’ on Wikipedia indicates the year they married, not that she is male.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Elise du Toit was apparently christened Elise du twit on the set of Hollyoaks due to the number of cast and crew who had access to her twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Shane is the nickname her father gave her as a child, which she uses in preference to her given name. The ‘m’ on Wikipedia indicates that they are married, not that she is male.
😂😂😂 and that’s how rumours start!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shane is the nickname her father gave her as a child, which she uses in preference to her given name. The ‘m.’ on Wikipedia indicates the year they married, not that she is male.
ok bit silly of me thank you .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was always a running joke they were all blonde!
Clearly I blocked James corden out 🤢
Spot on. I used to wonder when I was younger why all the women were blonde and slim, and everyone was white, it was very odd.

Then they introduced a larger, red-headed token character for a while. But the poor love looked exactly that, and stuck out like a sore thumb.

I watched it religiously years ago (and to be honest, I was far too old to be watching it even then, my lodger got me into it) but stopped when it got too ridiculous even by Hollyoaks' standards. How many (pantomine) serial killers does one village have the misfortune of having? Silas and Lindsay, then Nico.

How many tragic deaths can the McQueen family endure? To be fair, they just wheel out another long-lost family member to replace them. I was gutted when Carmel was killed off. How many times has Mercedes been married? In fact people on Hollyoaks' seem to get married after just a few months of dating.

And the McQueens family all had completely different regional accents. Bizarre.

It came on in the background the other day while I was working and good to see it's a lot more inclusive now, lots of POC, disabled characters and LGBTQ+ characters. I think the lady who plays the headteacher was the first trans character in a soap (Hayley Cropper doesn't count!). I didn't recognise half the cast, but saw old ones back, Mandy and Kurt for example. I thought he was dead?

But I've never known a soap with so many annoying characters, Grace, Sienna, Mandy I'm looking at you! Brendan was fit, best looking male character in my book.

I remember seeing the odd episode when I was actually in the show's demographic and being haunted by a character's death, I think he was called Lewis. He took a paracetamol overdose and came round in hospital. He then decided that he'd made a stupid mistake and was glad to be alive when the doctor told him that the paracetamol had done irreversible damage to his liver and he was crying, "I don't want to diiiiie!". Then died. 🥴

Anyway, I digress. As you were folks. 🙈

Reactions: 16
When Izzy on Hollyoaks was cast, it was as part of a casting that was open to the general public to audition rather than just professional actors. She got a part and also an Irish girl. I can’t remember the Irish girl’s name but her character was Laura.

After a few years Laura left Hollyoaks and trained as a midwife. A magazine did an article about her changing careers and she said that lots of Hollyoaks actors weren’t very nice but that the Izzy actress was the worst and didn’t live in the real world!

Reactions: 17
When Izzy on Hollyoaks was cast, it was as part of a casting that was open to the general public to audition rather than just professional actors. She got a part and also an Irish girl. I can’t remember the Irish girl’s name but her character was Laura.

After a few years Laura left Hollyoaks and trained as a midwife. A magazine did an article about her changing careers and she said that lots of Hollyoaks actors weren’t very nice but that the Izzy actress was the worst and didn’t live in the real world!
I didn't know that - thank you!
Oh my god yesssssss! I remember Laura - she ended up obsessed with Mandy. I quite liked Laura's character (even though she was a maniac) as I couldn't stand Mandy, she was such a moaning bore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't know that - thank you!
Oh my god yesssssss! I remember Laura - she ended up obsessed with Mandy. I quite liked Laura's character (even though she was a maniac) as I couldn't stand Mandy, she was such a moaning bore 😂
Me too! Laura brought a bit of excitement into storylines involving Mandy didn’t she

Reactions: 5
Me too! Laura brought a bit of excitement into storylines involving Mandy didn’t she
Yeah - I remember being really excited that she was going to kill her cos I found her so irritating and being really disappointed when she was rescued:LOL: (I'm not a psychopath, honest)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't the actor that play John Paul McQueen throw some shade when he left Hollyoaks the first time for Emmerdale?

I've always got the impression the cast are a bunch of cokeheads. I havent watched it in about 10 years

Reactions: 11
Any goss on Stephen Mulhern? He’s always seemed a bit vanilla
I met him at butlins when I was about 10 he was lovely he signed a photo for us and took a photo with us, spent ages taking to my dad.
He used to be with honey from eastenders also. And was well known for sleeping with redcoats at Butlins. People say he’s gay but I think more bisexual if anything. Also wears a lot of makeup 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.