Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only the prostitutes but he also had a 2 year affair with another woman. When him and Lise went on holiday he would invite friends to tag along on purpose so his secret mistress could join without it being suspicious as Lise just thought she was a friend of his. Said mistress sold a story on him saying they’d have sex while Lise was sunbathing by the pool 🤢 She was also about 6 months pregnant during one of these holidays. Then he even had a 3 way in a shower with the mistress and her friend while Lise went into labour. Disgusting awful man
OMG what a turd. I'm really glad his career tanked.

Reactions: 14
Sorry for being part of derailing the thread wi love for Rik Mayall, so as penance [although again no secret goss so sorry if i'm making a balls of this] -

I once met Grace Jones in very surreal circumstances [literally my pal's mum's house] and she was both great fun, wild and a tad scary. She was drinking camomile tea and pouring red wine into it, occasionally breaking into screams for her "vocal exercises".

The dog doesn't even have a face!!!
View attachment 307295
Haha! This really made me laugh (“The dog doesn’t even have a face,,”). Again when I saw it just now, imagining Blanche from Corrie saying it (as per your profile pic) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always wonder about the Holly Willoughbys missing car and the police report that it was stolen, and then the car just turned up at work?

Was someone drunk? Was it a blip of communication between them? How weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Mrs Stan.
Thank you.
I don’t think the photo of the little girl is incriminating, more so the bail out for Jonathan King.
Jonathan Kimg nearly knocked my dad down in his car once! Later I thought he was probably prowling for young boys and didn’t watch the road.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought he was hot in his Bottom days and never got that his character never got "the birds" lol I so would 😋😋😋
Same!! I always had a crush on him, I think it stemmed from Drop Dead Fred though.

Have a look out for “Dancing Queen”. A short film of the gorgeous Rik as a groom who wakes up on a train to Scarborough with a stripper. (Helena Bonham Carter). Such a hidden gem.
I love this!! I had this on video back in the day.

Reactions: 5
I can’t share photos. It just won’t perform for me on here! But there’s various photos of Jane Fonda with completely different faces. She had such perfect delicate bone structure, in one she looks like a drag act version of Jamie Lee Curtis.Maybe if she’d have had a happier childhood, she would have felt more allegiance to the beautiful face she inherited from her “cold” dad?
so sad when even a great beauty and talent is prey to the plastic surgery bullshit. It removes all individuality, everyone ends up with huge round cheeks overblown lips with a poor shape to them, even their eyes lose their unique beautiful shape.
So sad.

Holly Willouthey
I always wonder about the Holly Willoughbys missing car and the police report that it was stolen, and then the
I always wonder about the Holly Willoughbys missing car and the police report that it was stolen, and then the car just turned up at work?

Whatever the reason I bet it’s as shady as hell!
The way the story was written was very tongue in cheek, reeking of “wrongun s”. Probably drugs and or hook ups?
seen the latest shade thrown at the pair, “loved up” walking dead real yards apart on “rare romantic stroll”. I bet it’s a Beckham situation, whereby they stay together in a facade of a marriage to preserve ambitious Holly‘s “ good girl” image.

[
And she had the misfortune of being with Angus Deayton during his scandal. Poor cow doesn’t have much luck.
Rick Mayall’s behaviour towards her shocked me, I didn’t know about that.

Last edited:
Re the Simon Cowell rumour - The link is to this Michael Kiesel image on twitter, and it's followed by comments such as "it's said he won her in a poker game" and someone else saying it looks like the same child as in another pic with Barack Obama. Maybe I'm naive but I can't see anything wrong with SC picking up the girl at some kind of party, it doesn't suggest anything sexual to me. Likewise the Obama one looks very doctored - for a start he's in the oval office with photographers there 🙄

View attachment 307970 View attachment 307971
Unless that girl hasnt aged since the Cowell pic! That looks like ages ago

Reactions: 2
THAT coat cost £745 ?!!! A puffa with love stamped on the back!!
I think there might be discord in the marriage, not based on fact just a hunch.

I’m 48 and have terrible frown lines on my forehead. I have considered Botox and fillers because I‘m really self conscious about them, but then I think of Leslie Ash and the problems she had with her lips and I’m worried something would go wrong with my forehead and I’d end up looking like a Klingon.
I have a deep frown line in my forehead, as deep as the Grand canyon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I read somewhere (very likely the Holly thread on here) that the theory is he was off with another woman and Holly reported to car missing to call him out? Or something along those lines

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm sure you've read it already - but (re Sean Connery) from today's Popbitch:

Since his death, there have been some attempts to grapple with Sean Connery's grim history of domestic abuse and his terrible views on hitting women, with quotes from his infamous interviews re-emerging. It's a shame we rarely get to hear much from his first wife, Diane Cilento, though – because she was funny as duck.
Back in the height of his James Bond fame, someone asked Cilento what it was like being married to the world's sexiest man. Her answer?
"There's nothing in the world I find sexier than sitting at the end of the bath shaving your husband's back and glueing on his hairpiece so he can go out and duck other women."

Love it, I assume their marriage was on the rocks by then 😦 I hope she found someone wonderful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What's up with Holly? The Mail tends to place articles like this when they can't discuss something

Especially putting very in caps like that!

that photo is pretty weird. Has he commented at all?
No, no one else has really commented. Even on social media where people would be most likely gossiping about it, it’s really quiet. I searched on here and couldn’t find anything which I found quite strange!

Reactions: 6
A fringe is cheaper, I have to have one I look weird without. Also I have no lines, it’s stopped the rays getting to the skin.

Especially putting very in caps like that!

No, no one else has really commented. Even on social media where people would be most likely gossiping about it, it’s really quiet. I searched on here and couldn’t find anything which I found quite strange!
People are tit scared of him. once, there’s a chink, I think it’ll be open season on him.

A fringe is cheaper, I have to have one I look weird without. Also I have no lines, it’s stopped the rays getting to the skin.

People are tit scared of him. once, there’s a chink, I think it’ll be open season on him.
I heard whispers he was gay!! The hypnotist was his long term lover

I’m 48 and have terrible frown lines on my forehead. I have considered Botox and fillers because I‘m really self conscious about them, but then I think of Leslie Ash and the problems she had with her lips and I’m worried something would go wrong with my forehead and I’d end up looking like a Klingon.
Same here re Lesley Ash's lips. Every time I feel tempted I remember the way she was left almost disfigured with those awful trout pout lips and decide I'll stay the way I am. It was a real shame what happened to her though, she was a lovely looking girl before she had that done.

Reactions: 12
I heard whispers he was gay!! The hypnotist was his long term lover
lol this isn't even a secret at this point

the daily mail blatantly implies it whenever they go on holiday

p.s it's paul mckenna, for anyone out there who didn't know

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.