Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. It’s THE only reason you wouldn’t sue.
Also, I’m sure ulrika claimed to have been celebrate for years rather than have a sex addiction??? Like, she was married and abstained from sex for years which aided the demise of her last marriage. I may be completely recalling this incorrectly though so feel free to correct me!
Yes, I recall reading that story she sold to the press. I was mortified that she thouught it was OK to reveal a personal thing that involved the man she married, and we can assume loved. I thought "Wow, weirdo trumpeting your intensely private business." I daresay her children will have now caught up on this kind of tit and now to cap it off she is posting naked selfies .Her son has started Uni, I'm sure he's elated at his mother's choices for attention.
Ulrika, reclaim your body (whatever the duck that means at this point) by all means, but it's very weird to reclaim then share it for public titilation

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Lineker is a sleaze. He cheated on his first wife constantly, but had an injunction in place to prevent the press reporting it due to one of his sons have leukaemia. Then when his kids had all grown up he divorced her and quickly married Danielle, well here is where he got his karma. Danielle cheated on him with her acting coach and Gary was devastated and he even deleted his Twitter for a while.
Danielle’s got form and Lineker was the goal achieved for her. They deserved each other!

Reactions: 12
Imo.. Ulrkia is just fame seeking again. If something as awful as that happened by him you wouldn't be putting yourself in the press again. I think she's wanting and getting more publicity because he was named a suspect. Why hasn't she come forward on previous cases and been a unnamed witness /victim? I'm not saying jl is innocent but I'm saying ulrika is very good at playing and making money out of the press. If you've been raped report and name them... Its that simple if you want justice and to hopefully move on

Imo.. Ulrkia is just fame seeking again. If something as awful as that happened by him you wouldn't be putting yourself in the press again. I think she's wanting and getting more publicity because he was named a suspect. Why hasn't she come forward on previous cases and been a unnamed witness /victim? I'm not saying jl is innocent but I'm saying ulrika is very good at playing and making money out of the press. If you've been raped report and name them... Its that simple if you want justice and to hopefully move on
And why post a picture of yourself naked....

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Exactly this. It’s THE only reason you wouldn’t sue.
Also, I’m sure ulrika claimed to have been celebrate for years rather than have a sex addiction??? Like, she was married and abstained from sex for years which aided the demise of her last marriage. I may be completely recalling this incorrectly though so feel free to correct me!
It was the other way around. Her husband did not want sex with her, he wasn’t interested in her.

Ulrika has not had much luck with the men in her life. 4 husbands, Collymore....She is a very intelligent and funny woman who seems to have taken a strange path of taking unflattering shots of herself and sticking them on social media as a career.

When she was younger, and beautiful, the combination of her being that way, plus intelligent, and Swedish was like catnip to tv producers and the red top newspapers. She was the golden girl of telly. She had her own show. She was a team captain on Shooting Stars. But her currency, like for a lot of women in tv (and in real life) was her youth and good looks and when they started to fade so did her career. She disappeared seemingly to live a good life with her kids and dogs in her large house, but popped up on a few things occasionally like Big Brother. And then suddenly she is back after a long hiatus, spilling about her lack of sex life and the lack of interest from her husband, announcing she had just had sex when she met someone new who didn’t seem to last long, posting bizarre shots of herself on social media, looking incredibly thin. Her career is now those pictures, which is a waste. Men are allowed to age on tv and still have a career, women whose success was really based on their prettiness, tend to get dropped. Not fair, but then who ever said life was.

If this is true, that is shocking, a real example of misogyny in the industry. Not a fan of Holden but she has been a judge since the start, David came along much later.

Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon 'earn half as much as male BGT judges'

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Which Ulrika could potentially put a stop to? Closure.
And how exactly do you propose she does that? By going to police and trying to get him put on trial yet again?

Bearing in mind how many times he’s got away with it, what makes you think Ulrika has a better chance of getting him found guilty?

The legal system just isn’t set up to convict sex offenders. It’s his word against hers. It has to be “beyond reasonable doubt”. It’s very hard to convict someone beyond reasonable doubt when it’s literally one person’s word against another. I’ve sat on a sexual assault jury so I know.

I think you need to give your victim blaming a rest. There is no right or wrong way for Ulrika to behave, despite what you think.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.