Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think taking someone back to your flat and going much, much further with them than they intended without their consent is appalling. And doing that again and again with different young women.
I had no idea :mad: I thought he was a prick but not a rapist

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I had no idea :mad: I thought he was a prick but not a rapist
That is what I thought too, I thought he was the type who would just walk away if he wasn't getting his way with a girl and find another one, he never seemed short of women who fancied him. But there are darker rumours circulating, well on here anyway.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who found Russell brand completely hideous and Charles Manson like? He needs a bath and a shot of penicillin as he must be riddled with venereal diseases.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.