Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for part #2

continue here.

thread one.

Reactions: 9
Copying and pasting from thread 1..
I heard this story about mm 😂
I also heard the Marilyn Manson rib dick sucking story. Most school kids between the ages of about 8 and 18 in the late nineties and early noughties probably did ... I think it was a rumour started by Manson tbh. Fits his whole MO at the time - being as ‘shocking’ as possible. Definitely not true (or possible...?)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I also heard the Marilyn Manson rib dick sucking story. Most school kids between the ages of about 8 and 18 in the late nineties and early noughties probably did ... I think it was a rumour started by Manson tbh. Fits his whole MO at the time - being as ‘shocking’ as possible. Definitely not true (or possible...?)
I heard the same rumour, it just reminded me my mum told me when she was drunk my dad can do the same 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 100
Just here for the tea! Also for the person asking about the H&M thread. There's not much gossip although some but with 9 threads I don't know if it's worth reading it all. Also we are mostly slagging them off

Reactions: 7
I went to school with Bianca Gascoigne. Paul gascoigne's step daughter. Why she uses his name apart from fame I do not know. She was a nasty bully who was in a certain group of girls who just used to intimidate and be mean to the ones who didnt have horrible thick highlights and French tips like she did. Her hair was like a skunk the blond bits were so thick.

Luckily I wasn't on her radar being neither popular or geeky but I did use the toilet after her once and my goodness it was like something had died in there. Hardly a major celeb I know. Also realise most teen girls are nasty and everyone's tit stinks but I really want to contribute to this amazing thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Family member toured with TT on their comeback ;

Mark Owen rattling every night -desperate for the party -girls and drugs. Very sweaty and withdrawing. His poor wife 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Mark Owen rattling every night -desperate for the party -girls and drugs. Very sweaty and withdrawing. His poor wife 😳
I always thought Mark was gay 🤷‍♀️ Didn't he once wear a baby powder crop top in one video?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
anyone heard about former Blue Peter presenter Sarah Greene enjoying the pleasure of a number of rugby players on a pool table when studying for her degree? -

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

My fella was in a boyband back in the day and used to go on nights out with Mark Owen. Said he was a total liability. Got smashed repeatedly and one time, walked into a Chinese restaurant, sat with some shocked fans and started eating their food!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh, Rowan Atkinson... Back in the 80s I used to work in a popular (but non-showbizzy) country pub restaurant near Henley. Lots of customers, some pretty well known but all treated the same. One Friday night, busy obviously, a man came in and approached the bar - "I've got the Atkinson party for their restaurant booking" he said "but I must insist that nobody - that's NOBODY - approaches Mr Atkinson". Shrugs all round, that's fine, usual routine then... Until the door opens, and the group enter. Rowan Atkinson in a white suit and dark glasses strikes a pose in the middle of the room, closely followed by his party, equally flamboyant. I think the massed sniggers from everyone else in the bar rather discombobulated him a bit. Utter tit :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Didnt prince do the same?

Reactions: 2
Im just watching Brits prog thinking we are writing about lots of ppl on there. Jeez this thread is such an eye opener. 😂

Reactions: 1
My brag about a celeb encounter is a vicarious one.. When my grandson was a couple of months old my son and then daughter in law took him to America to see her parents.. At the airport a very pretty woman stopped, looked at him and said what a beautiful baby he was.. The gorgeous Lucy Liu thought my baby was beautiful.. Of course I already knew that but grandmotherly pride and all that... 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Going by the escalating nature of this thread he’s no doubt snorting semen somewhere while running a human trafficking empire.
I read he’s somewhere down south but how come there’s nothing on him?
One headline I saw on Friday “lonely fern takes out bins on Valentine’s Day” is that really clickbait?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.