Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Louise Redknapp with her babs out (well, pretty much) in the DM.

Woman, you have teenage sons. Grow up!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry I feel like this has probably come up before but does anyone have any gossip about the Harry Potter cast/set?? Like they were together 24/7 for so many years there must be something...
Not so much about the films but I have two separate friends who say Anthony Boyle (Cursed Child) is arrogant and horrible.

First friend is an actor said he dumped her close friend for gaining weight.

Second friend went to school with him and said he’s one of those “don’t you know who I am” people and tries to get out of paying for things because of the exposure he could give them online. This was before he was properly famous with CC.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I find all of her relationships a bit odd. She clearly should have dumped Andy Cole straight away, when he was found to be cheating on her - she let that go on too long. Since then, her relationships have seemed a bit off. The dancer - who seemed to be more of a friend, hastily marrying the dodgy French bloke - and then having a baby (very quickly) with a much younger boy band idiot.
There are rumours that Cheryl is actually gay? Not sure I believe them, lol.

Reactions: 9
I find all of her relationships a bit odd. She clearly should have dumped Andy Cole straight away, when he was found to be cheating on her - she let that go on too long. Since then, her relationships have seemed a bit off. The dancer - who seemed to be more of a friend, hastily marrying the dodgy French bloke - and then having a baby (very quickly) with a much younger boy band idiot.
Well that'll be news to Andy Cole, seeing as it was Ashley Cole she was with ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Was just wondering what went on when Cheryl married that Fernandez-Versini guy. They got married kind of out of nowhere and divorced just as suddenly, and while she was with him she looked very unwell to me. I fear there was some sort of abuse going on. It was all very weird. Anyone got deets?
I always thought she was the hole to him, when they split she tried to stop him opening a restaurant called Versini’s his family surname, as she claimed he was cashing in on her fame! Despite his family being in catering and entertainment for decades, and the fact that very few people have even heard of her in France.
She lost.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She was Gorge in Hocus Pocus but doesn’t suit curly hair like Carrie had, this made her less attractive and she is too thin.
SJP in ‘square pegs‘ was gorgeous. I wonder if that’s available to stream anywhere. But then again it’ll probably not stand up to time.

Reactions: 1
The marriage to Versini is the one thing that convinces me that she *might* be gay. It was all kinds of weird.
If she was gay then she would have just came out and said so, I think she just wants love that badly hence her marrying Jean Bernard so fast.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Stacey Solomon smoke whilst pregnant with her 2nd child?
Yeah, she was forced to go on This Morning to grovel to Phil and Holly, Phil was as much as a sanctimonious bleep as always as I recall. Holly shook her head sadly in judgement, then popped out for a fag herself during the break.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If she was gay then she would have just came out and said so, I think she just wants love that badly hence her marrying Jean Bernard so fast.
I agree. I think she’s very insecure and can’t be on her own for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think SJP is perfectly fine looking. She was gorgeous in Hocus Pocus when she was younger, imho.
It's ridiculous that people are so disparaging about actors looks on one hand and then moan about body image and the fashion industry having generic stick thin women and muscle men. Actors arent models. The best ones often have characterful faces as they cant rely on looks over talent to make it in the industry. Film and TV needs to represent different aspects of society if we want to have more than generic superhero films and formulaic rom coms. SJP has an interesting attractive face because it is not what society says is beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember SJP in Flight of the Navigator? I used to love that film growing up. When I saw it a few years ago for the first time in a very long time I couldn’t believe how dated it had become lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, she was forced to go on This Morning to grovel to Phil and Holly, Phil was as much as a sanctimonious bleep as always as I recall. Holly shook her head sadly in judgement, then popped out for a fag herself during the break.
I love how This Morning has basically become the principles office in TV land and when ever anyone is in trouble they go on there to tell their side, but also can’t stand to see that smug bleep Phillip Schofield getting on his high horse given all his dubious behaviour over the years. His downfall will be delicious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.