Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we leave the list of who you would like to shag for a separate thread please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Read online today that ex-chancellor and coke sniffer George Osborne has a “new girlfriend”. His ex chief of staff..
I don’t think she is new, her name came up as possible mistress a few years back.
He separated from his wife last year - she was probably on to him, and binned him off.

Does anyone have any goss on him?

I remember all the Natalie Rowe business a while back. She never had anything to back her stories up though, just a photo of him at a party from the 90s - with what looks like cocaine on the table.

His brother is dodgy. A medical professional who was supplying a sex worker with prescriptions, and other iffy goings on - that I can no longer remember.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And may I add that Matt Berry's normal voice is quite different.

So basically, you're just left with a man who likes showing off his man tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BTW, is it true that there is a D notice in place to prevent the press reporting on Tony Blair having been arrested for cottaging way back when?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
BTW, is it true that there is a D notice in place to prevent the press reporting on Tony Blair having been arrested for cottaging way back when?
Only one I knew of was regards to Dunblane, but wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 5
Only one I knew of was regards to Dunblane, but wouldn't surprise me.
I think there is one in place about the Queen and Prince Philip's marriage as well. They were seperated for a while in the late 50's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What are they hiding about Dunblane?
There are photos of the crime scene, photos of the dead children and post mortem details that they don't want leaked into the public domain because it would cause distress to the families. That's the official line anyway.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
There are photos of the crime scene, photos of the dead children and post mortem details that they don't want leaked into the public domain because it would cause distress to the families. That's the official line anyway.
Thank you, I thought there was some kind of conspiracy theory. Terrible tragedy 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That is what a D notice should be used for, not to cover up for posh crime and royal infidelities 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I remember all the Natalie Rowe business a while back. She never had anything to back her stories up though, just a photo of him at a party from the 90s - with what looks like cocaine on the table.
That not enough?

George Osbourne. Another upper crust, Etonian eductated Tory boy.
St Pauls, not Eton. He was seen as 'trade' as he family made wallpaper.

No - has been debunked many a time. See earlier threads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just assumed that he went to Eton like his chum Cameron.
No - and I understand he took a lot of ribbing from the Bullingdon crowd as he was such a wannabe. Toe-curling interview with him in the Times today - total snout in the trough.

That not enough?

Natalie Rowe tried to put it out there that he was kinky as hell. She didn’t really have any thing on him though - other than he was at a party, in his 20s were cocaine was taken.
I want something juicer!
I want to see photos of him trussed up and in a gif mask 😆
No - and I understand he took a lot of ribbing from the Bullingdon crowd as he was such a wannabe. Toe-curling interview with him in the Times today - total snout in the trough.
I don’t think he will ever get over Theresa May sacking him. I don’t believe he saw it coming at all.
He will be bitter over that, forever and a day.
I believe he now has around eight or nine “jobs”. Doesn’t have to do anything in these jobs - just gets paid. Probably favours owed etc.

I will read the interview later, for the squirm factor. The snippet I read says he has never felt happier. A bit of a kick in the teeth to his ex wife and children.
I say ex wife - think they are separated rather than divorced.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.