Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also would doink josh Homme to death. Saw him play a few times. He’s massive and oozes sex appeal. Looks like a Greek statue come to life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Apparently Thick liked to insert things in Thin’s anus. One day he was giving her a champagne enema when the bottle broke. She bled profusely but he just said she’d pass the broken bottle shard naturally. She eventually collapsed from blood loss. He delayed getting his bodyguard to call an ambulance, then refused to tell him or the doctors how the shard got there.

So he risked her health and even her life to save his own embarrassment.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
OMG I also think the Raab is sexy as hell (but have been keeping it to myself) it makes my day when he does the daily covid update 🥰 Rishi is just adorable, makes me want to wrap him up and spoon him calpol 🥰 my colleague fancies kier starmer but he always looks a bit sweaty to me 🤢

P.s off to the Downing Street thread-see ya in 4 days 👋👋
Keir Starmer is supposed to have been the inspiration for Mark Darcy in the Bridget Jones books.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok boredom has hit, since we are discussing looks a lot... If you could have one night with any celeb, who would you choose and why?
I’d ride Mark Strong to Braille.

Throw in some Fassbender and it’s a party

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's too difficult because I don't think I could actually narrow it down to just one. 😂😂
Liam Neeson back in the day. I’d need a few months to walk straight again but hey ho, I’d be riding high on the memories (oh? And that voice!)

Reactions: 6
I totally get Peter Cook. He was very handsome before he became bloated with the booze. Probably the funniest man ever in comedy (for me anyway).
A shame, but then no surprise that he was actually a huge twit.

• Heart
Jeremy Clarkson would be my horror shag. I’m sure I’m not alone with that one.
He looks like he has very poor hygiene - brown teeth and pube hair add to the horror.

I have a bit of a crush on Bob Mortimer too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Trump...this thread took a turn for the worst
Suppose that qualifies as "taking one for the team" :LOL:
I have to say a young David Attenborough was a bit of alright too 😛
I've seen lots of black and white footage of a young Attenborough and he was GORGEOUS.

I agree with the earlier vote for Hugh Jackman, though the lavender marriage rumours remain, sigh.

Re Bob Mortimer (love him, he's hilarious), how about this Tweet? bob mortimer (@RealBobMortimer) "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone have any tea on John Lennon?
He has been dead longer, than many folk who contribute to tattle - but I am strangely fascinated by his post Beatles life.

I read an article a couple of years back, that mentioned his anorexia in 1970s. Apparently, his weight loss initially kicked off around 1967 (he was a little chubby prior to this - but only a little).
It interests me, as men and weight issues must have been barely discussed back then - if at all.

I read that at the time of his death, he was very very thin. It seems that a strict macrobiotic diet, combined with heavy smoking helped!

Jeremy Clarkson would be my horror shag. I’m sure I’m not alone with that one.
He looks like he has very poor hygiene - brown teeth and pube hair add to the horror.

I have a bit of a crush on Bob Mortimer too.
Can I just add that Clarkson gives me the horrors - but I do fancy Bob Mortimer. I worded that badly, it read like I have a crush on both of them!

• Heart
Suppose that qualifies as "taking one for the team" :LOL:
I've seen lots of black and white footage of a young Attenborough and he was GORGEOUS.

I agree with the earlier vote for Hugh Jackman, though the lavender marriage rumours remain, sigh.

Re Bob Mortimer (love him, he's hilarious), how about this Tweet? bob mortimer (@RealBobMortimer) "
I remember it well 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.