Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always felt sorry for Julian tbh I though he kinda left him behind once Yoko and Sean came on the scene.
I agree John sort of lost his head with Yoko and Julian was neglected by him he said in an interview that Sean was produced from a deep love and Julian from too much booze on a Saturday night, JL had a cruel tongue and could be very funny but in this case wasn't amusing at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
By all accounts (even his own) John Lennon was pretty nasty to Cynthia and Julian, and hit Cynthia a lot.
Paul McCartney went so far as to write ‘Hey Jude’ for Julian because he felt so bad for him at the way his father treated him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
By all accounts (even his own) John Lennon was pretty nasty to Cynthia and Julian, and hit Cynthia a lot.
Paul McCartney went so far as to write ‘Hey Jude’ for Julian because he felt so bad for him at the way his father treated him.
Sadly John was far from being the peace loving hero he is now remembered for, he had a nasty violent streak and Paul did help Julien a lot which is to his credit and he has been a good family man.

Reactions: 21
Ben Foden posting far too much about his new wife's birth story.

Any gossip on him? Really thought him and Una were for keeps.

Reactions: 7
It looks like drugs certainly did play a big part. I’ve pinched this from Wikipedia:

Ono and Cox divorced on February 2, 1969, and she married John Lennon later that same year. In the midst of a 1971 custody battle, Cox disappeared with their eight-year-old daughter. He won custody after successfully claiming that Ono was an unfit mother due to her drug use.[13] Ono's ex-husband changed Kyoko's name to "Ruth Holman" and subsequently raised the girl in an organization known as the Church of the Living Word (or "the Walk").[14] Ono and Lennon searched for Kyoko for years, but to no avail. She finally saw Kyoko again many years later in 1998.

Daughter has kept out of the public eye..

I love The Beatles but have never been a fan of Lennon. I am not a fan of “Avant Garde” I must admit, the whole idea of Yoko Ono being a highly acclaimed artist is lost on me. Her idea of art - knocking nails in to walls, and cutting up clothes is a bit of a con I think..
She is getting on a bit now - I think she is around 86? She was reported to have had a refrigerated room full fur coats back in the 70s, and was buying and selling cows for huge profits! At the same time, she was supposed to be a bohemian, artistic hippy..
Oh gosh, her art is lost on me too...My best friend was given free tickets for a Yoko 'concert' around 10 years ago, it was part of some 'culture week' type thing in a city where I used to live. We both knew nothing of her 'singing' at the time, so went out of curiosity. She was nearly an hour late, so we got 'treated' to one of her art projects, film No.4 (known as Bottoms) for about 40 MINUTES (it was made in 1967, various celebrities' naked bottoms filmed while walking...🥴). When she finally turned up (BTW she was absolutely tiny), and started 'singing', many people got up and simply walked out. We were somewhat stunned, but stayed thinking that surely, this must be just the one 'song' like that (it wasn't)...I can honestly say I never laughed so much in my life, and never will. Well...laugh is the wrong word here, we ended up giggling histerically while trying to remain quiet, still got tapped on the shoulder by the 'connoisseurs' behind us, which made the giggles worse 🤣🤣🤣. When it finally ended, we got out, noticed many others with a similar twinkle & tears in their eyes caused by the prolonged suppresion of laughter 😆. We still smile often at the memory of it...I'll try and include a link, it's from a different event, but the 'song' is the same 🤣🤣 (only we had about an hour of it...).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Liam Neeson is rumoured to have a 10in 🥒
Helen Mirren went there, and she seems like she could be a very naughty lady, so probably true 🍆

Oh gosh, her art is lost on me too...My best friend was given free tickets for a Yoko 'concert' around 10 years ago, it was part of some 'culture week' type thing in a city where I used to live. We both knew nothing of her 'singing' at the time, so went out of curiosity. She was nearly an hour late, so we got 'treated' to one of her art projects, film No.4 (known as Bottoms) for about 40 MINUTES (it was made in 1967, various celebrities' naked bottoms filmed while walking...🥴). When she finally turned up (BTW she was absolutely tiny), and started 'singing', many people got up and simply walked out. We were somewhat stunned, but stayed thinking that surely, this must be just the one 'song' like that (it wasn't)...I can honestly say I never laughed so much in my life, and never will. Well...laugh is the wrong word here, we ended up giggling histerically while trying to remain quiet, still got tapped on the shoulder by the 'connoisseurs' behind us, which made the giggles worse 🤣🤣🤣. When it finally ended, we got out, noticed many others with a similar twinkle & tears in their eyes caused by the prolonged suppresion of laughter 😆. We still smile often at the memory of it...honestly, go on YT and search for Yoko Ono singing...
There's a clip with Chuck Berry (another great rocker/absolute piece of tit), and his face when she lets out some mangled goat noise 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a clip with Chuck Berry (another great rocker/absolute piece of tit), and his face when she lets out some mangled goat noise 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Found it!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My dream week goes by films my partner has been watching
Monday. Thor
Tuesday. Loki
Wednesday. Loki
Thursday. Razor ruddock (watched Harry's hero's)
Friday. Steven (the world's end film) n also Simon pegg
Saturday. James Martin
Sunday. Simon rimmer(hate Tim always have)
There is an episode of 'Can't Pay, We'll Take it Away' with Razor Ruddock and his new wife in it that would change your mind on this one. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I can't look at him the same way. They refused to pay a bill (I think vets or groomers), got so bad it went to bailiffs, they went round and wife was shouting, swearing, throwing water at them. Razor Ruddock appears, so rude, kind of does the 'do you know who I am thing's, tries to schmooze them and ends up backing down and promising to pay. But then he doesn't and they have to keep visiting him and pestering him to do it. Behaviour was shocking!

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh gosh, her art is lost on me too...My best friend was given free tickets for a Yoko 'concert' around 10 years ago, it was part of some 'culture week' type thing in a city where I used to live. We both knew nothing of her 'singing' at the time, so went out of curiosity. She was nearly an hour late, so we got 'treated' to one of her art projects, film No.4 (known as Bottoms) for about 40 MINUTES (it was made in 1967, various celebrities' naked bottoms filmed while walking...🥴). When she finally turned up (BTW she was absolutely tiny), and started 'singing', many people got up and simply walked out. We were somewhat stunned, but stayed thinking that surely, this must be just the one 'song' like that (it wasn't)...I can honestly say I never laughed so much in my life, and never will. Well...laugh is the wrong word here, we ended up giggling histerically while trying to remain quiet, still got tapped on the shoulder by the 'connoisseurs' behind us, which made the giggles worse 🤣🤣🤣. When it finally ended, we got out, noticed many others with a similar twinkle & tears in their eyes caused by the prolonged suppresion of laughter 😆. We still smile often at the memory of it...I'll try and include a link, it's from a different event, but the 'song' is the same 🤣🤣 (only we had about an hour of it...).
Love the woman over yoko’s right shoulder-clearly stifling her laughs!!

Donald Glover
Richard Madden
Boxer
Luke Evans as Gaston
On rotation. Not necessarily day by day I think I’d need recovery.
also to the person that mentioned Simon Rimmer -when he was on strictly he did things for me but I think I’m over it now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Monday - Dave Grohl
Tuesday - Chris Hemsworth
Wednesday - Gillian Anderson
Thursday - Dara oBriain
Friday - Rory Bremner
Saturday - Colin Firth
Sunday - Lily James

Reactions: 1
Ben Foden posting far too much about his new wife's birth story.

Any gossip on him? Really thought him and Una were for keeps.
He married Jackie 2 weeks after they met. He gives me the creeps whenever I see them together. I dont know why but I feel its all an act with him. Almost creepy how he stares at her and says he cant believe she is his.

Reactions: 12
Where did Bob Geldof get his money? He had 1 single, 3000 years ago and yet he's been a millionaire since.
Well paid for all the secrets he keeps.

And a few hits with the Boomtown Rats.

I saw suggestions about childline being used as a paedophile ring and that she had links to Saville. I'm not one of these Tinfoil heads that believes in conspiracy theories but was just wondering if there was any dirt on her.
I'd read that she'd had links with Saville too.

My husband goes absolutely mental if you mention her name. Gets proper worked up and can't even talk properly as he hates her that much. He ends up muttering about her being evil and disgusting under his breath 😂

But then he did read a lot of theories about her, Saville, Prince Andrew, Cliff Richard, guesthouses, pizza party, Epstien, Cory Feldman etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’d ride Mark Strong to Braille.

Throw in some Fassbender and it’s a party
A colleague was travelling for work and got upgraded from business to first class. Happy days he thought. Until the passenger nearest him continually did disgusting foul farts stinking the place out for the duration of the flight from Hong Kong to London. That stinking farty man was Mark Strong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Monday - Dave Grohl
Tuesday - Chris Hemsworth
Wednesday - Gillian Anderson
Thursday - Dara oBriain
Friday - Rory Bremner
Saturday - Colin Firth
Sunday - Lily James
That’s a random selection- Dara doesn’t do it for me. Too ‘Dad-like’. I’d go for:

Monday- Matthew mcconauhay (spell?)
Tuesday- Ryan gosling
Wednesday- Harrison Ford, 30 years ago
Thursday-Matt LeBlanc now he’s grey
Friday- Pasha from Strictly
Sat-Jason Fox
Sun- pot luck

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Any juice on the SJP and Kim Cattrall fall out?
From what I have read SJP was vile to Kim on SATC set. She regularly made jibes about Kim’s age. SJP wanted the birthday scene for Samantha in the first film to be included again showing how much older she was in comparison to the others.
When Kim’s brother died, SJP sent a tweet which Kim and her mother rebuffed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is an episode of 'Can't Pay, We'll Take it Away' with Razor Ruddock and his new wife in it that would change your mind on this one
God I remember watching this too! His wife was so aggressive and rude and both of them were disgusting, not at all the happy-go-lucky persona you see on Harrys heroes.
Sorry for the person who wanted to sh*g Razor, I totally get that you find him dreamy 😜but I find him to be a thick, fat oaf who is drinking and eating himself to an early grave regardless of the fact that he has young kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thursday - Charlie hunnam
Friday - Shawn hatsoy
I've just re-watched Sons of Anarchy and am currently burning through Animal Kingdom, so this is quite the pairing!

Although I would go with Jake Weary or Ben Robson over Shawn. Yeah, I've got a type... 😂

c8e07aa677327b4b851fe321e4155442.jpg

Reactions: 3
Bob Geldof made a lot of money off the back of Live Aid, he took a cut of the money raised. Notably the others like Midge Ure didn't take a penny. I cant stand the man, I'm not surprised Paula left him he was very controlling apparently as well.
I think Yoko Ono puts out such utter rubbish because she has been indulged by people telling her shes great and shes lost all sense of reality.

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.