Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Daniella Westobrook

I heard this a while ago her daughters dad seems to be a stable influence when Danniella relapsed but unfortunately it seems she has done drugs with her son in the past and he doesn’t have as stable an environment. Not sure if she’s still on drugs at the moments or not. I can’t remember where I saw this but I saw photos of her and her son a few years ago both looking the worse for wear and hoped her daughter was at least in a safe environment.
All the posts she did with a pic of him in them-he was rail thin and looked the worse for wear. Bearing in mind he was trying to be a dj/rapper so maybe thats the look he was going for. But it did strike me that he didnt look “clean” in any way.

Reactions: 8
Chris De Burgh shagged Fergie whilst she was married to Andrew.
Fergie shagged half the household cavalry. She and Diana had that in common, though Di at least was more careful pre wedding. Virgin bride my arse. She'd have spotted markle for the yacht girl grifter she is and would have binned her ass in a heartbeat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just want to say I love you guys and appreciate your kindness and company.

Anyway, back to tea….I am in the unusual position of having been to the same schools as both Amal Clooney and Kate Middleton although about a decade or so before them. my brother was in the same year as Amal but in the neighbouring boys grammar school.
George and Amal….total fake. Mega bucks for Amal.
Kate and Wills….real….but she was groomed to be his wife. He was also much worse of a playboy than Harry in his youth but the palace scapegoated Harry. Wills was definitely having an affair with Kate’s look-a-like friend Rose. I don’t think Royals are ever monogamous really.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh, I am sorry. Please keep your head up and don’t ever think you’re at fault. They’re a bastard xxxxoxo
Oh, I am sorry. Please keep your head up and don’t ever think you’re at fault. They’re a bastard xxxxoxo
Sending you lots of love.
I’m so sorry to hear this. Heartbreak is real.
You will get over e en though that sounds impossible. You will rise like a Phoenix from the flame forged in heat and un-vanquished.
Hope you have lots of support.
Take care, I’m sure we’re all wishing you all the best. Xx

Put a wig on him and it definitely is 🤣🤣

Really 😯😯. Nobody told me 😂😂
They probably didn’t want to make you throw up.

BunnyLebowski
Silly question, but how are you doing.?

Last edited:

Anyway, back to tea….I am in the unusual position of having been to the same schools as both Amal Clooney and Kate Middleton although about a decade or so before them. my brother was in the same year as Amal but in the neighbouring boys grammar school.
Kate and Wills….real….but she was groomed to be his wife. He was also much worse of a playboy than Harry in his youth but the palace scapegoated Harry. Wills was definitely having an affair with Kate’s look-a-like friend Rose. I don’t think Royals are ever monogamous really.
I've been thinking about you. You always have us for company, and I promise you it does get better. Eventually ❤

On the gossip side...Aidan from Sex and the City is married to Bo Derek? Am I the last to find this out?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

How did the palace scapegoat poor ickle hal?:ROFLMAO:
They covered up for almost all his misdeeds all his life. Bad luck that thanks to emerging technology somebody eventually videoed him cavorting naked in vegas, tweaking and sucking blokes' nipples at official sports events and dressed as a nazi at a party ... so that got past the palace. Everything else was nudged under the carpet. His Eton exam cheating to get him into Sandhurst. His mistreatment of his and others' polo ponies, his shooting at pets and protected birds on their estates and his having a private party room at highgrove to get pissed and do drugs with his mates till the servants told papa and papa hauled him off to rehab ... not to mention his behaving like an abusive lout at the local pub.
None of this came to light until people got fed up with his holier than thou preaching in the past two years, his unfounded accusations of us being racists and his blaming his family for the fact that he is a nasty tempered evil little piece of tit who cares not a jot for the peasants who paid for his lifestyle or for his father and grandparents. The kid gloves are off now so he can suck it up buttercup. 🤪
He is simply what was previously hidden by his family ... a jealous selfish little bleep who feels so over shadowed by his brother that he actually tottered around in shoe lifts to attempt to look his brother's equal in height at the Diana statue unveiling and was behaving like a drugged up loony corner boy throughout the event. He needs to forget the pitty-patting therapy shite and get back on his meds before he does someone real harm.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve heard of the dancing/bedroom correlation. Curious to know whether there’s any truth in it 😂
In my experience there definitely isn’t. That’s why I was surprised when someone said it.

Reactions: 5
Re Daniella Westobrook

I heard this a while ago her daughters dad seems to be a stable influence when Danniella relapsed but unfortunately it seems she has done drugs with her son in the past and he doesn’t have as stable an environment. Not sure if she’s still on drugs at the moments or not. I can’t remember where I saw this but I saw photos of her and her son a few years ago both looking the worse for wear and hoped her daughter was at least in a safe environment.
Alarm bells rang when she said her Son was a good mate, your children shouldn't be your mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How did the palace scapegoat poor ickle hal?:ROFLMAO:
They covered up for almost all his misdeeds all his life. Bad luck that thanks to emerging technology somebody eventually videoed him cavorting naked in vegas, tweaking and sucking blokes' nipples at official sports events and dressed as a nazi at a party ... so that got past the palace. Everything else was nudged under the carpet. His Eton exam cheating to get him into Sandhurst. His mistreatment of his and others' polo ponies, his shooting at pets and protected birds on their estates and his having a private party room at highgrove to get pissed and do drugs with his mates till the servants told papa and papa hauled him off to rehab ... not to mention his behaving like an abusive lout at the local pub.
None of this came to light until people got fed up with his holier than thou preaching in the past two years, his unfounded accusations of us being racists and his blaming his family for the fact that he is a nasty tempered evil little piece of tit who cares not a jot for the peasants who paid for his lifestyle or for his father and grandparents. The kid gloves are off now so he can suck it up buttercup. 🤪
He is simply what was previously hidden by his family ... a jealous selfish little bleep who feels so over shadowed by his brother that he actually tottered around in shoe lifts to attempt to look his brother's equal in height at the Diana statue unveiling and was behaving like a drugged up loony corner boy throughout the event. He needs to forget the pitty-patting therapy shite and get back on his meds before he does someone real harm.
Not keen then? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jesus Christ - don't do drugs kids...
Danniella Westbrook: I haven't spoken to my daughter for years (msn.com)

Also this, from MSN, had me chuckling!

Oasis star Liam, 48, was sporting his staple shaggy haircut and sunglasses, teaming his black trousers with a coat while Debbie, 38, opted for a partially unbuttoned black jumpsuit.

Their outing comes just over two weeks since Liam's youngest son Gene, 20, was ordered to stand trial in March alongside Ringo Starr's grandson Sonny Starkey, 19, and IMG model Noah Ponte, 20, who are accused of fighting in a Tesco Express in Hampstead, north London on May 17, 2019.
Those end-of-day bargains can bring out the worst in people…

There are threads for the Royal Family, Wills and Kate (I think?) and rave and non-rave threads for Meghan and Harry. Not everyone wants to read about it but if we do we can go to the threads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I have a gay friend who told me that his Gay-Dar pings off-the-scale with George even though he is hiding behind his blissfully happy marriage to Amal and the kids;

I feel the ‘Windsor’s’ is probably quite an accurate portrayal of the royal family, apart from maybe Kate Middleton doing crack of on fb live! I think that and the Nicola sturgeon episode were the funniest 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel the ‘Windsor’s’ is probably quite an accurate portrayal of the royal family, apart from maybe Kate Middleton doing crack of on fb live! I think that and the Nicola sturgeon episode were the funniest 😆
Harry Enfield as PC is inspired. The scene where he and Camilla are doing it makes me holler.

It’s funny how the actress who plays Camilla has also played her in serious shows too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Harry Enfield as PC is inspired. The scene where he and Camilla are doing it makes me holler.

It’s funny how the actress who plays Camilla has also played her in serious shows too.
I didn’t know she had played camilla in other roles, she is a fantastic actress, plays the villain so well!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.