Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, according to that desperate old trout Fergie, he’s a ‘thoroughly good man’. So there. She also says the son in law last seen cavorting on a yacht with a bevy of bikini-clad lovelies is a Superhero.
Mind you, this is the same Fergie who had her debts paid by convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, so, well, you know. 🙄
She knows where the bodies are buried, that's for sure!

Reactions: 16
Ugh, Sarah Ferguson on TV this morning, wanging on about what a wonderful father and grandfather pervy Prince Andrew is :eek: :eek:
It made me feel a little bit ill.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I saw a story on DM regarding Princess Charlene of Monaco who hasn’t been seen in Monaco (with her kids) since January. Apparently she’s in South Africa with a serious virus in here ear and throat and isn’t planned to return until October.

Seems a bit odd to me. Surely with all the family wealth she could be treated faster / transporter safely home to hwr koda
This story really cuts me , I think it must take some serious mental abuse to leave your children. I hope she finds happiness and safety , I really do. Every person, no matter what sex they are , should feel happy and safe. And something about their whole relationship really, makes me think she has been lacking in these two things for many years (maybe even all of the relationship).

Reactions: 20
Ugh, Sarah Ferguson on TV this morning, wanging on about what a wonderful father and grandfather pervy Prince Andrew is :eek: :eek:
It made me feel a little bit ill.
Yeah - what was that all about?

Things are desperate when they’re wheeling out Fergie to sing his praises.

Reactions: 11
Fergie really is madder than the box of proverbial frogs. How she and Andrew managed to raise two relatively normal young women is beyond me - but kudos to them for that. Not for anything else, mind.

Reactions: 19
Completely off topic but because I seen on her the dm side bar today. I had to mention it.

Does anyone else think Scarlet Moffatt has an uncanny resemblance to Alan Carr?
Oh my god yes!!! I think it every time I see her 😂

Reactions: 2
Fergie really is madder than the box of proverbial frogs. How she and Andrew managed to raise two relatively normal young women is beyond me - but kudos to them for that. Not for anything else, mind.
That would be down to the various nannies, I would have thought.

Fergie was waffling on about her latest historical romance book, written by some poor woman who has obviously been paid a few quid by Mills and Boon to collaborate with her - I had second-hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably had nice nannies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Fergie is a deluded stupid old twit. Basically the Geri Halliwell of the Royal Family (ex Royal Family). No one should pay her any attention. She is like a senile old aunt in a nursing home.

What was Fergie on this morning? I think it is bloody awful that they allow her on television to big up Andrew. Jesus Christ he is a sex offender. We all know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Parasites, that’s the only view I have on the royal family.

There's a great Irish TV presenter/sports commentator named Marty Morrissey and he is the absolute head off Scarlett Moffatt
(That's Marty on the left)
I’m bleeping cackling awh she’s the image of Marty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Fergie is a deluded stupid old twit. Basically the Geri Halliwell of the Royal Family (ex Royal Family). No one should pay her any attention. She is like a senile old aunt in a nursing home.

What was Fergie on this morning? I think it is bloody awful that they allow her on television to big up Andrew. Jesus Christ he is a sex offender. We all know it.
She's "written" a book alongside an established Mils and Boone author. Pathetic woman.

Reactions: 4
What an absolute load of bullshit … way too many sugars on this thread “I heard from a friend “ 🥱 seriously there is absolutely no credibility to these made up stories about PW etc it’s all put out there by Markle to detract fro the fact she’s a vile narcissistic witch who will stop at nothing to destroy those who cross her !
And PW is tit in bed because he can’t dance 😂 I have literally heard it all now …the sugars have seriously lost the plot 🤦🏽‍♀️
Oh dear….someone got lost on their way to the MM thread

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ - don't do drugs kids...
Danniella Westbrook: I haven't spoken to my daughter for years (msn.com)

Also this, from MSN, had me chuckling!

Oasis star Liam, 48, was sporting his staple shaggy haircut and sunglasses, teaming his black trousers with a coat while Debbie, 38, opted for a partially unbuttoned black jumpsuit.

Their outing comes just over two weeks since Liam's youngest son Gene, 20, was ordered to stand trial in March alongside Ringo Starr's grandson Sonny Starkey, 19, and IMG model Noah Ponte, 20, who are accused of fighting in a Tesco Express in Hampstead, north London on May 17, 2019.
When was this DW interview?

There's a great Irish TV presenter/sports commentator named Marty Morrissey and he is the absolute head off Scarlett Moffatt
(That's Marty on the left)
With a sprinkling of Shane Ritcie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Chris De Burgh shagged Fergie whilst she was married to Andrew.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ - don't do drugs kids...
Danniella Westbrook: I haven't spoken to my daughter for years (msn.com)

Also this, from MSN, had me chuckling!

Oasis star Liam, 48, was sporting his staple shaggy haircut and sunglasses, teaming his black trousers with a coat while Debbie, 38, opted for a partially unbuttoned black jumpsuit.

Their outing comes just over two weeks since Liam's youngest son Gene, 20, was ordered to stand trial in March alongside Ringo Starr's grandson Sonny Starkey, 19, and IMG model Noah Ponte, 20, who are accused of fighting in a Tesco Express in Hampstead, north London on May 17, 2019.
Omg the kids were fighting in Hampstead and abusing a worker? Jesus. Money cant buy you class.

Reactions: 15
Re Daniella Westobrook

I heard this a while ago her daughters dad seems to be a stable influence when Danniella relapsed but unfortunately it seems she has done drugs with her son in the past and he doesn’t have as stable an environment. Not sure if she’s still on drugs at the moments or not. I can’t remember where I saw this but I saw photos of her and her son a few years ago both looking the worse for wear and hoped her daughter was at least in a safe environment.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.