Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not in my experience there isn't
Definitely no connection.
Source? A bestie who is a trained ballroom dancer and loves to shag.
She says she was just trying to disprove the theory, but she's a total harlot and enjoyed that challenge a bit too much. Either way, some were nifty in both arts and some were only nifty on the dance floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a story on DM regarding Princess Charlene of Monaco who hasn’t been seen in Monaco (with her kids) since January. Apparently she’s in South Africa with a serious virus in here ear and throat and isn’t planned to return until October.

Seems a bit odd to me. Surely with all the family wealth she could be treated faster / transporter safely home to hwr koda

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ - don't do drugs kids...
Danniella Westbrook: I haven't spoken to my daughter for years (msn.com)

Also this, from MSN, had me chuckling!

Oasis star Liam, 48, was sporting his staple shaggy haircut and sunglasses, teaming his black trousers with a coat while Debbie, 38, opted for a partially unbuttoned black jumpsuit.

Their outing comes just over two weeks since Liam's youngest son Gene, 20, was ordered to stand trial in March alongside Ringo Starr's grandson Sonny Starkey, 19, and IMG model Noah Ponte, 20, who are accused of fighting in a Tesco Express in Hampstead, north London on May 17, 2019.
Would have liked to see that fight in Tesco Express! Lots of flailing probably. Like the fight scene in Bridget Jones.

Charlene and Albert have an odd marriage though don't they? She basically ran away before she got married to him. She found out about his third illegitimate lovechild which was a secret. She made not one, not two, but three attempts to run away and leave Monaco and ended up hiding out in the South African Embassy! I think her arm was seriously twisted and she went through with the wedding, but the press reported how sad and 'un-bridelike' she looked on the day. She basically cried through the whole thing!

I doubt he stopped shagging around and has probably made her deeply unhappy for many years.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Oasis star Liam, 48, was sporting his staple shaggy haircut and sunglasses, teaming his black trousers with a coat while Debbie, 38, opted for a partially unbuttoned black jumpsuit.

Their outing comes just over two weeks since Liam's youngest son Gene, 20, was ordered to stand trial in March alongside Ringo Starr's grandson Sonny Starkey, 19, and IMG model Noah Ponte, 20, who are accused of fighting in a Tesco Express in Hampstead, north London on May 17, 2019.
Is it my imagination, or did my kid get caught fighting in Tescos next to the cigarettes and alcohol...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In the nursing profession, Florrie IS an A lister, along with Betsi Cadwaladr and Edith Cavell. Three incredible women who shaped us nurses into caring and compassionate human beings.
Oh totally, just it’s not a common phrase you would use to describe her.

Reactions: 4
Yes we live apart so it’s over, over. Just really horrible and I’m scared and lonely and feel like a dick. And I’m trying not to still love him. Worst feeling ever. Anyway, back to tea, I don’t want to derail, just needed to tell someone. Thanks darling
sending you massive hugs, worst feeling ever. Take very good care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

God her poor face. She was such a pretty girl. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I just cannot understand why Meghan Markle seems to make people on the internet spit utter, hateful, red hot rage. I cannot and never will understand it. I mean there are plenty of terrible people to get angry about in this world, why pick her?

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I just cannot understand why Meghan Markle seems to make people on the internet spit utter, hateful, red hot rage. I cannot and never will understand it. I mean there are plenty of terrible people to get angry about in this world, why pick her?
I know I don't get it either

Reactions: 27
Jealousy. She's smart, petite and pretty and she married our Prince Harry. How very dare she? Harry should have married a dull, plain English rose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So bizarre when you consider her husband’s uncle is a rapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Completely off topic but because I seen on her the dm side bar today. I had to mention it.

Does anyone else think Scarlet Moffatt has an uncanny resemblance to Alan Carr?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So bizarre when you consider her husband’s uncle is a rapist.
The two aren't mutually exclusive. I detest Megan/Harry and I detest Andrew and think he should answer for his actions. There is currently no evidence to say he is a rapist.

There are threads to discuss Megan and Harry. I am certainly not jealous of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The two aren't mutually exclusive. I detest Megan/Harry and I detest Andrew and think he should answer for his actions. There is currently no evidence to say he is a rapist.

There are threads to discuss Megan and Harry. I am certainly not jealous of her.
I’m not a Megan fan either but I can’t understand the contempt for her in general with the media and the public. Why aren’t these same people putting their anger where it should be directed? I’m sure Megan is a bit of a cow but she’s never raped anyone unlike that piece of tit hiding behind his mother.

Reactions: 29
I’m not a Megan fan either but I can’t understand the contempt for her in general with the media and the public. Why aren’t these same people putting their anger where it should be directed? I’m sure Megan is a bit of a cow but she’s never raped anyone unlike that piece of tit hiding behind his mother.
There’s a lot of valid names to use when describing Andrew but as the previous poster said there’s no evidence that he’s a rapist

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There’s a lot of valid names to use when describing Andrew but as the previous poster said there’s no evidence that he’s a rapist
We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I don’t think that he’s been hanging out with known sex traffickers to have afternoon tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I don’t think that he’s been hanging out with known sex traffickers to have afternoon tea.
Of course he's not a rapist- He's just far too 'honourable' to stop being mates with people when they turn out to be sex offenders! I do agree re MM. She is highly irritating and both her and Harry are spoilt little rich kids who have no idea about anything, but the vitriol is utterly off the scale and totally out of proportion to what they have done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course he's not a rapist- He's just far too 'honourable' to stop being mates with people when they turn out to be sex offenders!
Actually, according to that desperate old trout Fergie, he’s a ‘thoroughly good man’. So there. She also says the son in law last seen cavorting on a yacht with a bevy of bikini-clad lovelies is a Superhero.
Mind you, this is the same Fergie who had her debts paid by convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, so, well, you know. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.