Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Michael Buble live a couple of years ago. I wasn't a fan, only got the tickets cos my mum loves him.

I have to say, by the end of the show, I was a fan!!! The guy knows how to hold a tune and work an audience.

He spoke so lovingly about his grandfather and how much he missed him.

He told a story about doing a video and his wife chinned him because he gave the model in the video a real smile, not his Hollywood smile. He said he was frightened of her and that's why their marriage works 😂😂😂

If he was talking 🐃💩 - he's brilliant at it!!!

Oh how me and old dear would love a wee Michael Buble concert these days 😭😭😭
Bib he recounted that on Graham Norton aswell so it's obviously something he likes to put out there. It came across like he was implying his wife was crazy to be honest. It isn’t a very flattering anecdote

Reactions: 5
Rita Ora quits the UK after her humiliating 30th birthday scandal to live in LA with boyfriend Taika Waititi

No one will miss you Rita
She'll be back soon, 6 months or so and she'd be back, not as if the relationship will last. Maybe some job offer over there too

Reactions: 3
Disliking Waititi more and more especially since finding out he was bleeping around his wife’s back the second he became a big director yet she stuck around when he was a nobody with duck all credentials.

duck cheaters.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you remember Taika tweeting about how happy he was when we lost at the euros, and what a shithole the U.K. is?
He seems like a bleeping 12 year old that just got wanked off for the first time, by the school hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you remember Taika tweeting about how happy he was when we lost at the euros, and what a shithole the U.K. is?
He seems like a bleeping 12 year old that just got wanked off for the first time, by the school hoe.
I’m not defending him but he is a proud Maori and the British did commit horrific genocide towards the indigenous people of New Zealand. So of course small defeats against the British will always gain a smile from former colonised countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everything in that post you are responding to is true. It's not media driven gossip or hearsay. It's factual and nothing whatsoever to do with the Cambridges.
The videos of her pushing hazza aside for the money shot are multiple. They DID break up and she stalked him in Jamaica , at a polo event and at Invictus until he caved in and took her back. She lied about her original meeting/dating/shagging hazza because she was double dipping by overlapping her living with the Canadian chef with shagging hazza. She only moved out when the hazza dating hit the press. Classy bird that she is.
Reese Witherspoon admitted refusing an invite to the wedding because she didn't know markle or hazza. There is enough evidence of her bullying to warrant the Royals calling in outside legal people to investigate everything without favour. She was even thrown out (albeit politely) of a Royal garden party by Charles after dressing inappropriately and then openly complaining that she was bored and wanted to leave.
Nobody has even mentioned that one of her dogs got two broken legs and she refused to say how it happened. Another dog was dumped in Canada to be rehomed because it didn't like hazza so it got dumped (dog had good taste). Her cat died after she fed it frozen grapes ffs:confused: . There is nothing positive about her and the endless list of employees leaving her projects etc is testament to her being a bleeping nightmare.
It's a simple truth ... if people keep leaving your employ time after time then maybe YOU are the problem, not them.
I seriously think sugars are unhinged not to see through her game.
End of the day though.....who cares? Even if this is true and she does shove Harry around and was stalky at the start of their relationship and she invited celebs to her wedding for clout...I Still don't get the rabid hate!

Reactions: 26
End of the day though.....who cares? Even if this is true and she does shove Harry around and was stalky at the start of their relationship and she invited celebs to her wedding for clout...I Still don't get the rabid hate!
Exactly this! People act as if she is going to bring down the Royal Family, comparing her to Wallis Simpson! Harry, a grown man who is what, 6th in line to the Throne, decided to marry someone who he probably didn't prepare for the job and HE has slagged off his family. But its all the evil woman's fault, as it always is with stans.. The worst that could happen is that they could get divorced, which would be frankly the same as most of the Queens children and one of her grandchildren so far. As if a hugely privileged with most of the press at their beck and call need defending from Harry and his wife!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.