Secret Broadcasting Gossip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would still like to know what the Beef was that Ruth had with Schofield in TM... it was really awkward... then when he came out all was forgiven sort of.... I think it was something to do with that and the lad who worked there that was going to do the story of schof....

Reactions: 7
I would still like to know what the Beef was that Ruth had with Schofield in TM... it was really awkward... then when he came out all was forgiven sort of.... I think it was something to do with that and the lad who worked there that was going to do the story of schof....
It’s spoken about on the Philip Schofield thread, it looks like she may have taken Matthew McGreavey under her wing - he now works on Loose Women and I’m sure a couple of posters have seen them commenting on each other’s SM. It looks to me like she thought PS treated MM badly (or worse) but was forced by This Morning into that shambolic episode where everyone was forced to worship Pip. And even after going along with it they still lost most of their TM work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure it was forgiven, more like they had no choice but to go along gwith the 'brave Phil' narrative.
I would like to know what the deal is with those weird pap pictures you get of random nobodies. Do the pay for them? How much??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Ruth or Eamon have forgiven Philip. I’d have loved to have been a fly on the wall in their house after his ‘coming out’ interview 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
😳
Has anyone really ever though he was straight? I was initially confused by his 'coming out' drama because I had just assumed he was gay since he first popped up on CBBC when I was a young teenager in the 80s and back then, it took quite a lot for me to figure stuff like that out so it must have been quite obvious. I never took any interest in him thereafter as he repelled me being such a phoney old 'professional' media type, so never knew he had a human shield wifey and kids baked into his image.

I've never known anyone who thought Schofield was anything other than a typical blow-dried, utterly vain, ageing pretty boy media gay anyway, that is if they gave him a second thought, which most didn't.
I honestly had no idea he was gay. My best friend had a crush on him when we were tweens and it was his broom cupboard days. I couldn't see anything at all attractive about him but she would rush home from school and put on the telly just in time for him to be on :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Not much more to say. Heard it from someone who worked on the show at the time. Alcoholics aren't great at controlling their bowels.
Bit of a sweeping generalisation there Pete, I never shat myself once when I was an active alcoholic!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wasn't there talk Carol Vorderman was booted off Countdown because Channel 4 told her to take a cut of NINETY PER CENT

that struck me as really mean and hurtful to somebody who had given near 30 years service
I heard that, essentially they wanted a new younger model to replace her, so made her job just untenable.

Reactions: 5