Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Da duck is on his head? I've seen softer pubes than that dry rat nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She blocked me on Instagram for saying she had work holidays all over lockdown while there was actual people suffering . & called me jealous and that I can’t afford a holiday 😭🤣
Jealous? 😂😂 and that right there is her level of maturity. I love a good holiday but I'm really not interested in one until we can get some normality back and people can see their loved ones. She really is a little girl isn't she. She's only on those holidays because her fella sells his arse to the highest bidder on a weekly basis!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That sofa is absolutely hideous and looks really uncomfortable as well.

I think I’ve finally had enough of her tit and will be unfollowing. Imagine saying lockdown has affected your mental state when she’s had more parties/holidays/family get togethers than most people do in a non pandemic year!

Reactions: 13
Who dis?? Is this what Olivia looks like without a filter?
the whole house is looking very pretentious already but words fail me regarding the cloakroom - only someone with a narcissistic personality would splatter pictures of themselves for everyone to see - they both seem to have a very immature mentality to even think that anyone would actually be interested in them in the 1st place

Warwickshire...LOL. You live in Nuneaton mate.

(Apologises if anyone on here is from Nuneaton 😂😂)
They must think that Warwickshire sounds so much better 🤣 mind you he did take the piss out of Nuneaton when he returned from Dubai that couldn’t have been very nice for his family and friends who live there to hear what he was saying about it - I do find it very strange that he decided to purchase his 1st “forever home” in a town that he is too embarrassed to mention

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
God the pair of them are so self obsessed pictures everywhere can’t even go for a piss in peace witho
God the pair of them are so self obsessed & vain pictures everywhere can’t even go for a piss in peace without seeing their mushes 😭

• Haha
Who the duck has pictures of themselves in the bathroom?!

Pretty convenient though - to look at their faces whilst having a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never in my life have I known people to have photos of themselves in their bathroom. That’s weird AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah bless he's really trying to blag freebies, he even folded the bog roll 😆

• Haha
God they really are proud of that bog aren't they 👀 I don't think I'll ever not enjoy the scary portrait of them and hanging it where they poop just makes it even better 😅

The brown crushed velvet sofa is also *chefs kiss*. They really do have the best taste 🤭

Side note for Prattle if he's reading - you let your mask slip and your bastard side showed when you said if someone told you you'd enjoy getting up early you'd "spit in their face and call them scum"

Not gonna get many free wax melts if you keep showing restraining order Sean to the world 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God they really are proud of that bog aren't they 👀 I don't think I'll ever not enjoy the scary portrait of them and hanging it where they poop just makes it even better 😅

The brown crushed velvet sofa is also *chefs kiss*. They really do have the best taste 🤭

Side note for Prattle if he's reading - you let your mask slip and your bastard side showed when you said if someone told you you'd enjoy getting up early you'd "spit in their face and call them scum"

Not gonna get many free wax melts if you keep showing restraining order Sean to the world 😬

Restraining order Sean 🤣

That should be the next title!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I know it’s been mentioned so many times on here before but seriously why does he constantly record stories whilst driving, like seriously can it not wait til your parked up or not driving. He’s such a c**t!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What hasn't he had.

Botox many times
Nose job
Hair transplant
Veneers twice
Over Tanned leather skin
Steriods

He is as fake as Olivia.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She blocked me on Instagram for saying she had work holidays all over lockdown while there was actual people suffering . & called me jealous and that I can’t afford a holiday 😭🤣
But she can't afford a holiday!? 🤣😂 Feckless girl with no life skills, masquerading as a god awful model/make up artist. What little money she does have comes from helping out her dad!

Sean bankrolls everything....and is probably happy to do so as a form of control and to throw back in her face during arguments. Such a precarious and downright sad situation for them both.

P.s Sean, your sofa looks tit. Hope to help 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.