Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Joe pesci for the most liked title suggestion. Couple of wee tweaks to make it fit.

Thread 7 can be found here -

So we started with them on a “work trip” to Mexico and the infamous incident where Olivia posted on insta Sean and the dildo picture mid flight.

They’ve returned from Mexico and the Nuneaton residents have all seen the pic - Facebook groups were all over it all just in time time for them moving into their first forever home.

Olivia is yet to spend consecutive nights in the house while Sean hasn’t even managed a week.

Still being dicks regards to covid and the way they “celebrated” the 12th April and rules relaxing was a slap in the face to all key workers and people who’ve lost people to covid.

Same old arseholes.

Anything else to add?

Reactions: 17
That bleeping headband he wears 🤮 as if he couldn’t come across anymore gay as it is! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Olivia is literally prime example of girls you laugh at in the gym, hair and makeup done. bleeping pair of balloons.

Reactions: 16
He went home to their forever home last night to come back to goth the gym with her today , why didn’t he just buy property in Manchester 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused as to why she wears makeup in the gym... no one there cares what you look like and why would you put it on when you’ll need to shower after? Or maybe she just doesn’t shower after...😐

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is Olivia in the car without a seatbelt when sean is driving in her stories?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m still laughing about the bob marche comments lol he defo looks like the aunt that shops there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liverpool and Manchester hospitality are very close industry so it wouldn't surprise me if it gets around both cities, what went on in Avenue where they all went on Monday. Hope they'll come on here first. The funny thing is, if Olivia wore that anywhere that isn't insta friendly in Manchester or Liverpool she'd get laughed out of the bar.

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused as to why she wears makeup in the gym... no one there cares what you look like and why would you put it on when you’ll need to shower after? Or maybe she just doesn’t shower after...😐
Sure she only goes to do a few leg presses for Sean to film FoR tHe GrAM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liverpool and Manchester hospitality are very close industry so it wouldn't surprise me if it gets around both cities, what went on in Avenue where they all went on Monday. Hope they'll come on here first. The funny thing is, if Olivia wore that anywhere that isn't insta friendly in Manchester or Liverpool she'd get laughed out of the bar.
What do you mean? Did something happen on Monday went they went out?

Reactions: 3
Who stands there and does a stupid pout with a raised brow while showing off with a costa 🤣 this dude will try and show off ANYTHING it’s a cup of coffee calm down paper pants

• Haha
Reactions: 16
stupid pout with a raised brow while showing off with a costa 🤣
I take it that 50p Costa deal is still on 😆

All the chavs have been showing off their discounted coffee the last couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.