Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given all the comments on here about how old and leathery he looks, maybe he's had a facelift. That would put you in hiding until the surgery marks are gone. Then the big reveal whilst promoting some rejuvenation potion or pills or some such bollocks.
Just a thought.
To be fair though - most of his stories are watching his coffee machine or a disgusting takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her boobs are absolutely terrible. Such a dated look for them to look so fake. She should be hiding them away not having them hanging out of a bit of material.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How much of an attention seeker is he thou ? “ have you missed me “ then reposts it onto his story 😴😴 thinking they have definitely split or atleast been split up this last week

Reactions: 6
I wonder whether he has tested positive for Covid or been in contact with someone so has to isolate but isn’t so they are keeping everything hush hush off social media

As a newish follower though… I missed the tit show with Kathryn so I’m hoping for one now

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen his latest story? He’s on the rose. Wonder if the Burberry wearer is male or female? Not Olivia since she’s out already….

I assume another female only coz I don’t imagine 2 guys heading out would order a bottle of rose 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen his latest story? He’s on the rose. Wonder if the Burberry wearer is male or female? Not Olivia since she’s out already….

I assume another female only coz I don’t imagine 2 guys heading out would order a bottle of rose 🤣🤣
Blossom Hill as well 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
New thread here guys….

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.