Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely should be able to wear what she likes and walks down the street without leering etc. My point was simply that despite what she said, I think she loved the attention and her complaints were quite false.

Reactions: 5
She probably only came on Instagram and said she was whistled or beeped at ‘25 times guys’ to make Sean jealous 😂😂 such funny little games they play

Reactions: 16
I think Olivia blocked him since all his comments and likes on her posts have disappeared😆, they’re meant to be seeing each other today so I suppose we will see what happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So he now follows her but she doesn’t follow him 😂 they are so so childish, they have a “forever home” but constantly block each other on social medial. Okurrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he now follows her but she doesn’t follow him 😂 they are so so childish, they have a “forever home” but constantly block each other on social medial. Okurrrr
Could you be arsed! Wierdos man.

‘Forever home’ that they’ve spent about a day combined together in 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
This kind of relationship would be exhausting as a 15 year old, let alone for someone well into their 30s

Reactions: 14
6E0DE44C-D0BC-4265-9AB0-449A3E5B7D4A.jpeg

Bit weird asking yourself questions Sean.
Not sure who’s he’s trying to kid, has definitely been reading on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.