Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Olivia is single, Sean is missing, I wonder who’s boyfriend Sean is now kissing.

I wonder if we’d all be joking if it was Sean giving Olivia a black eye. It’s all domestic violence regardless of which gender is doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Wind Fish

Prob shouldnt say where from, I've got all his only fans stuff for free 🤪, I'll post any funny bits here tho!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Paddy407

Prob shouldnt say where from, I've got all his only fans stuff for free 🤪, I'll post any funny bits here tho!

View attachment 551848
I just don’t get how Olivia can be with him when he gives blowjobs to dildos for a living. How is she not embarassed? 😐

This is for you to upload during your next argument Olivia
76587B45-C3BB-486C-A79B-E65B7DC1DBEC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Typical cycle .... they play all lovey dovey... do a few gym sessions together / takeaways with full insta updates .. living that “health” life while munching on fajitas and pre packed fruit... Olivia gets bored of home on the hilltop in Nuneaton miles away from any friends or family ... que “trolling/victimisation/ resentment to Sean” from Olivia...no holidays booked in and she’s bored..Sean’s happy living the chilled life cos he’s 40 and wants to hold onto whatever hair/rug he has left. ... Olivia wants to go out and be a screaming banshee and live the “insta” life.. Sean gets annoyed...all photos get removed.. bios updated... a million stories from Olivia dressing like a ho in town... Sean books a holiday.. Olivia is hungover and wants to go on said holiday.. Olivia is broke from spending her few quid that she made from that 1 customer she done drag make up for and the rest of her pocket money on said night out...knows where her bread is buttered with bank of Blanc... suddenly they’re back together just as she can say “can’t wait for *insert destination* with my baby” ... que nauseating pics and bio update

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ebsx

“I just think it’s rude to ask about someone’s sex life x” did she forget she posted that picture on the plane?! Is that not rude Olivia?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

whetrent

He’s still checking his Instagram. For a laugh I commented on his most recent post asking why the silence, has Olivia binned him off and he deleted within 5 minutes and blocked me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Qwertypop

I’m sat here in shock at that back garden. Who in the right mind would purchase a house with a dipped garden looking into everybody else’s houses with a handrail in the middle to help you climb the hill. Surprised that even got allowed in the first place. Such a ugly strange back garden

• Haha
I’ve sent a message to Wagamama. I highly doubt this was gifted but an attempt from Olivia to show that she’s worthy of affiliations. I was one of the girls she doxxed after I messaged one of her fast fashion, highly flammable ho outfit providers when she and Pratt boy were breaching restrictions. Couldn’t care less, and actually enjoyed some of the interactions I had with some of her brainless followers. Will keep you all posted if and when Waga’s reply.

• Heart

Wind Fish

Nah he never quit only fans, he stopped selling the cringy $70 videos but he's still on only onlyfans and logged in an hour ago

• Haha
Reactions: 25

cal799

3992E143-A635-4604-B46C-EF8146301491.png
What things does he keep private? They share every little thing they do online, from holidays during covid to when Olivia does a fart…

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Yel

Chatty Member
I love it how it's the lawnmowers fault that he's fucked the lawn by letting the grass grow too long then trying to cut it on a short level.🤣

His overlooked estate garden gives me anxiety just looking at it (and the tragic hand rail) 😬

Screenshot_20210602-142918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24