Sean Pratt #4 Is that a black satin jumpsuit teamed with a clutch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Gingercream

Using @Zantezoo 's roundup from the last thread

Questionable fashion choices
067215D9-435D-4D70-9A4C-3E5E48440B88.png

Olivia has removed her pre-teen MSN style SP 🔒 and is now filtering her face to the point that her nose has disappeared. You can book classes with the MUA herself. Now on a weekly basis she archives all her Sean photos for a few hours.
PSX_20201129_085926.jpg

He says the UK is fucked and that's why he refuses to follow the covid rules. 🤪

Still changing the font for the cringy posts and Olivia has no idea what a lasso is.

He’s still a c*nt.
He’s happy.
Still claiming to be 6ft...don’t mention his height though, it upsets his family.
He’s happy.
He’s in an apartment in Manchester but as a serious business man, he’s also buying a house in Nuneaton.
He’s happy.
Still using the pump and meeting men for kicks (theirs or his 🤔) in hotel rooms.
He’s happy.
Disappointingly he didn’t swing by in thread 3 neither did his friends.
He’s happy.
Still importing China’s finest pants.
He’s happy.
Still touting the sex work on Twitter @onlyfansalpha
He’s happy.
Who could forgot his cowboy antics 🤠
He’s happy.
He’s about the head in his 4th holiday during the pandemic.
Still a serial pumper
Did I mentioned he’s happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No wonder he has to pump, those satin catsuits must cut the circulation of to his little Pratt bits!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are back in the UK.... wonder how long it will last now they are back? 🙄 Sean buying a house, I would love to know what he put down as his occupation 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are back in the UK.... wonder how long it will last now they are back? 🙄 Sean buying a house, I would love to know what he put down as his occupation 🤔
Entrepreneur I bet. Even though he’s not ashamed of being a sex worker... although he’s not referred to himself as that for a little while now.

Reactions: 1
Thread title by @Gingercream

Using @Zantezoo 's roundup from the last thread

Questionable fashion choices
View attachment 327961

Olivia has removed her pre-teen MSN style SP 🔒 and is now filtering her face to the point that her nose has disappeared. You can book classes with the MUA herself. Now on a weekly basis she archives all her Sean photos for a few hours.
View attachment 327968

He says the UK is fucked and that's why he refuses to follow the covid rules. 🤪

Still changing the font for the cringy posts and Olivia has no idea what a lasso is.

He’s still a c*nt.
He’s happy.
Still claiming to be 6ft...don’t mention his height though, it upsets his family.
He’s happy.
He’s in an apartment in Manchester but as a serious business man, he’s also buying a house in Nuneaton.
He’s happy.
Still using the pump and meeting men for kicks (theirs or his 🤔) in hotel rooms.
He’s happy.
Disappointingly he didn’t swing by in thread 3 neither did his friends.
He’s happy.
Still importing China’s finest pants.
He’s happy.
Still touting the sex work on Twitter @onlyfansalpha
He’s happy.
Who could forgot his cowboy antics 🤠
He’s happy.
He’s about the head in his 4th holiday during the pandemic.
Still a serial pumper
Did I mentioned he’s happy?
Thank you for this Yel, just fully cackled out loud. Also thread title is killing me 😂😂😂😂

am I weird for wishing that Sean would come on here and call us all wet c*nts again? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You're coming back into tier 3 you muppet.

Eww, I don't want my bloke in your jizzed in, satin cast-offs - minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So he’s selling clothes he’s worn, most likely that he received for free?
Why can’t he just donate them to a charity shop?

He brags about all the holidays he has but will still charge you £3 for a pair of his worn skiddy pants. It’s a joke.

Reactions: 4
It will be one of them promise rings. For obvious reasons they haven't announced it on Instagram.

Also does anyone get the feeling that Olivia is broke.

Reactions: 12
It will be one of them promise rings. For obvious reasons they haven't announced it on Instagram.

Also does anyone get the feeling that Olivia is broke.
Yeah maybe.

I reckon she is broke and he is feeling a bit light in the pocket and that’s why they haven’t even been back a day and he’s posting about depop.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't really have much going for her does she.
I can see Sean slagging her off soon as this is over. Saying he paid for everything and then trying to get the money off her like he did Katherine.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.