Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

The addition of comic sans to Instagram is possibly the worst thing that’s happened to his stories tbh, does he not know that it’s a joke of a font 😂😂
I can just imagine him in his try hard jafaican crossed with Coventry accent calling comic sans "mad" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest grid photo and she looks like she's being held hostage. He's standing on tip toes and is still barely taller than 5ft 7 Olivia but yet he's 6ft 2 🤥
View attachment 206098
The eyebrow, sucking in cheeks and his cats hole pout. I seriously don’t know who tells home this looks good 🤣🤣 he looks 50 years old and her gay friend 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can confirm that those of us from Coventry do not sound like him😭
I’m from Cov too ! Hello lol! Yeah we don’t have the same accent as Sean , Seans is very false but you can hear that Nuneaton twang when he slips up lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Yel

Sometimes i think he's a very smart parody account, surely this mess can't be a genuine ad for a company he's getting freebie work done by 😆 although in fairness this mess of a message makes about as much sense as when he speaks.

Screenshot_2020-08-09-22-27-56-073_com.instagram.android.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a lovely girl to set this up! And pulling up a chair for the tea on what happened with seany boy
I’ve said this all along she really is a lovely girl with a kind heart! Watching Olivia and Sean’s stories/grid posts do not shout loved up couple in the honeymoon stage to me. She was definitely on a curfew to be home for 10pm, I know I’d rather stay out on a late one with my girls who I rarely see rather than my partner who I’m with every night of the week!

The comments on each other’s insta pics are so funny! It’s like “quick let’s prove how much we love each other!” Pull the other one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is so cringey -

‘‘Cant believe how lucky I am!’
‘‘Wow - incredible - you amaze me every day!‘’

If I wrote stuff like that on my boyfriends pics; my friends would rip the absolute piss out of me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What a pathetic and immature posting on insta - If your not happy living in the midlands as you so nicely put it why don’t you bleeping move nearer to the coast - I’m sure the business that you are in you can take your sort of photos anywhere or even better piss of abroad somewhere anywhere as the good people in the midlands will not be very happy with your recent post or language

Reactions: 4
I’m from Cov too ! Hello lol! Yeah we don’t have the same accent as Sean , Seans is very false but you can hear that Nuneaton twang when he slips up lol
What is his accent? I’m from the south so it confuses me

What is his accent? I’m from the south so it confuses me
He’s trying to sound southern but he’s failing lol . If he was to say “sunny nunny” he would say “sunneh nunneh” (sunny nunny is what people from Nuneaton call Nuneaton lol) and instead of saying “I don’t know , he would say “I DUNT noe” .... I hope that makes sense lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s trying to sound southern but he’s failing lol . If he was to say “sunny nunny” he would say “sunneh nunneh” (sunny nunny is what people from Nuneaton call Nuneaton lol) and instead of saying “I don’t know , he would say “I DUNT noe” .... I hope that makes sense lol
Got it thank you lol! I always think he’s trying to sound like Chet sket
His accent charges every time he’s doing an ad

GUYS! Olivia is not pregnant okay! Don’t be spreading rumours about her as if she was anything more than a vapid pumped up bimbo.

• Haha
GUYS! Olivia is not pregnant okay! Don’t be spreading rumours about her as if she was anything more than a vapid pumped up bimbo.
Oh god can you imagine 🙈 what if he’s the father of Becky Holt’s baby and knocked Olivia up at the same time?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.