Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having checked the twitter, and watched the mess that is his Instagram stories which are like watching a bad soap - he is two different people. On Instagram there's none of the toe sucking or willy swinging, not even a mention. Its all 'I love my gf' etc etc. On his twitter you wouldn't think he had one! And he openly calls himself a sex worker. Its a very odd way to live your life. Its also very obvious through twitter that his toes were being sucked for the majority of lockdown and not by himself. What a tosser

Reactions: 4
I don't get why Sean or Olivia find it hard to stay inside when all they do is take nudes and model underwear for a living. Don't really need to travel for a fancy background

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying on his little story rant. All I could see was his poor eyebrow trying to break out of it's botox prison to frown

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How stupid and selfish is he saying he can't quarantine as he has things to do?? 😠 Does he think he's a world leader not some wanker on only fans.

He's one of the few people that has no need to leave home for his job and the rules apply to him if government ministers have to follow them I don't think some trashy tattoo wanker with the iq of a soggy lettuce is above them.

Yeah right that he's chatting to the police on WhatsApp 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Olivia posted a story saying she was in bed for 10pm - do you think she has a curfew when she’s not with him?

Reactions: 5
I see Olivia posted a story saying she was in bed for 10pm - do you think she has a curfew when she’s not with him?
more than likely, he’s such a controlling narcissist. Won’t be long before she needs a restraining order too 😩😩

Reactions: 2
F9955BE3-402F-4AA9-97CD-1D25A0E692FE.jpeg

37A13452-F8AE-43F8-BF97-A702B355D178.jpeg

I saw these posts on a picture of Katherines - do you think it’s Sean or one of his alter egos?

Reactions: 8

Yel

So proud that our Sean learnt what Pak Choi is today 🙏🏻
He must have a headache from learning a vegetable AND comic sans this week 😆

Please no one tell him about kohlrabi as his head might just go bang 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The addition of comic sans to Instagram is possibly the worst thing that’s happened to his stories tbh, does he not know that it’s a joke of a font 😂😂

His rants are so entertaining not gonna lie 😂 can’t believe the police managed to go round his house for not quarantining but not for his dangerous driving!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% seeing As she managed to stay out till 2am when she is with him. He would have told her to be home by 10 when he isn’t there I expect

Latest grid photo and she looks like she's being held hostage. He's standing on tip toes and is still barely taller than 5ft 7 Olivia but yet he's 6ft 2 🤥
PSX_20200809_083412.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG that picture - what a miserable looking pair - they certainly don’t look like they are in their 1st flush of a new relationship - she looks scared shitless and could easily be mistaken for one of them blow up dolls especially with those duck lips

Reactions: 5
I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying on his little story rant. All I could see was his poor eyebrow trying to break out of it's botox prison to frown
the way all the botox has migrated to the front of his forehead is really funny. I still have very little idea of who he is, but can spot a twit when I see it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.