Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually makes me cringe like duck how he boasts about all the tit he eats. Showing off his salad then shoving a load of chips into his mouth. Like WOW sean you are soooo cool 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I see Olivia was allowed a couple of days release from him too, buzzing for her. Please run Olivia, run for the hills and never look back!
She’s off out with the girls tonight. I bet it took him some convincing for him to let her do that and no doubt he’ll be messaging her all the time! I wonder if he’ll crash her night out like he did her girls night a couple months ago!

Reactions: 5
She’s off out with the girls tonight. I bet it took him some convincing for him to let her do that and no doubt he’ll be messaging her all the time! I wonder if he’ll crash her night out like he did her girls night a couple months ago!
shes removed it shauny must have told her she’s not allowed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly he makes me roar with laughter. Now in about belittling people for their life choices. Your life choices are not right for breaking Covid rules you imbecile. It’s not like I am moaning about you eating crap it’s about a life choice you are making that can actually harm others!! The fact he can’t understand this BASIC piece of information is so so funny. Get a grip sean

His diet makes me feel ill.

He’s speeding towards heart disease, bowel cancer etc 🤮

Honestly until he talks about how we say he's gay for pay I'm bored if it he's making everyone think we just think he's Covid idiot

Reactions: 1
72CE8957-FA83-40CB-A66F-FD4780ED7107.jpeg
Besides looking about 57 in this photo I’m assuming he’s off to Newcastle to get those monster munch toes sucked for a few quid! That’s why Olivia is allowed out to play with her friends for the evening.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ he looks older than my 54yr old dad - if so called gay pay “modelling” Is what he does for a living I can’t see work lasting very much longer especially with those pubes on his head plus he really needs to check out his (RED) looking todger as it definitely doesn’t look very healthy to me - probably to much hand shaking during lockdown 👋👋

View attachment 202331If he doesn’t Care what people think WHY would he have a 20 million hour rant about this and why would he need to prove he’s had a test... you don’t care Sean remember 🤷🏻‍♀️What a complete and utter spunk monkey he is, is he really THAT thick. 2 weeks Sean 2 weeks, that’s how long it takes for the virus to effect you 🤯🤯 he blows my mind, my 5 year old son his more intelligent than Sean AGE: ..... wait hang on he scribbled that part out... IS SOMEONE LYING ABOUT HIS AGE TOOOO? 😂 Jesus wept he just gets thicker! Enjoy your pizza Sean hun, 😘
Yeah, because that's a real text, with a semi literate first sentence.

He is a twit with nasty veneers and cheap boxtox.

Christ he looks older than my 54yr old dad - if so called gay pay “modelling” Is what he does for a living I can’t see work lasting very much longer especially with those pubes on his head plus he really needs to check out his (RED) looking todger as it definitely doesn’t look very healthy to me - probably to much hand shaking during lockdown 👋👋
I bet it’s red because he’ll use a suction pump on it to make it look bigger 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A42FBCA4-C418-488F-B0CA-F3519FD6BE9F.jpeg
That face UGH! Does he think he looks hot when he does it? News flash YOU DONT!! And aren’t these filters the influencers use suppose to make you young and youthful looking? 🤔 soz sean you’re looking older and older every day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
View attachment 205197That face UGH! Does he think he looks hot when he does it? News flash YOU DONT!! And aren’t these filters the influencers use suppose to make you young and youthful looking? 🤔 soz sean you’re looking older and older every day!
I bet he didn’t sleep a wink last night, what with the noise and worrying what Olivia is up to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my days that video of him giving himself a pokey bum wank on Twitter 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
SHAMEFUL 🙈

• Sick
Never forget
PSX_20200808_112818.jpg

Is this supposed to be sexy?
PSX_20200808_112903.jpg

@crankypants can you take a screenshot of the thumbnail used to try to sell the Sean deep throats a dildo video? 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.