Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @mediocrehouseplant

Recap wise - they split, again, Olivia moved out, she's delighted to be finding the real her again and drinking a ton. Sean having a hard time and gone to Tenerife for a change of gym scenery and maybe to make some money with his toes.

Carry on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread title courtesy of @mediocrehouseplant

Recap wise - they split, again, Olivia moved out, she's delighted to be finding the real her again and drinking a ton. Sean having a hard time and gone to Tenerife for a change of gym scenery and maybe to make some money with his toes.

Carry on!
just something to add - the location of the Big O is currently unknown, investigations continue x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder who the lucky bastard was to take possession of the those grotesque bog pictures 🤣 maybe he will keep them to remind himself everyday that he was probably being used as a very convenient lockdown distraction especially with all the chauffeuring and holidays 😉😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder who the lucky bastard was to take possession of the those grotesque bog pictures 🤣 maybe he will keep them to remind himself everyday that he was probably being used as a very convenient lockdown distraction especially with all the chauffeuring and holidays 😉😉
For someone so vain, I'm surprised he was ever ok with displaying something that accentuates his troll hair.

Screenshot_2022-09-02-17-49-45-644_com.instagram.android.jpg

Saving to the thread for posterity. He can live his life how he wishes now - read into that what you will!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The middle drawings is actually atrocious, I can't believe they even hung it!! My 2 year old nephew could do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everytime he splits from someone I want to feel sorry for him but then remember he’s a massive narcassistic prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon she really fancies that Lewis guy from the apprentice.
[/QUOTE]
That would be hilarious especially as both Pratty and O follow the guy 😂 I’m sure it won’t be long before she find’s a replacement meal ticket for all her chauffeuring/holidays/date nights and bar bills

Reactions: 3
Lol! I can so see Big O dumping him “I’m a bit too famous for you now sorry puds - I was second runner up in miss swimsuit ya know!”

I reckon she really fancies that Lewis guy from the apprentice.
Don’t forget she is a “cover girl” now too… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dirty dancing? Come on, tell us you're gay without telling us you're gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely, we all know you like the cock up your little cooooont Seany, big gay icon that you are. Big O was just a big beard, being controlled by you to suit your agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here you all are!

What about Olivia’s outfit last night? Honestly when will she learn - she just looks trashy in everything! Soon as she learns she doesn’t need to wear the free tit the better. Although I suspect looking cheap is her look 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Also how long till an ibiza trip with the train random from last night 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, Big O "Do I stay casual in trainers or dress it up in heels?"
Your tits are out love, no chance of being casual 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.