Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even use real cream, it was Elmlea 😆

Nearly 1000 Cal's in the fake cream alone

I'm so here for big O's cooking tips 👩‍🍳. I wonder if she'll next share her recipe for baking halloumi??!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still bloody waiting for her tutorial on how to make the perfect POACHED EGGS 😁😁😁
even my husband scoffed at her using a whole tube of tomato purée in her bowl of pasta gloop - her quantities of ingredients are really rather vague what is a block of butter and how much is a handful of mozzarella is that a whole bag because now I’m confused as she appears to have very large hands

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus I could only imagine how bitter it was with a full tube of tomato purée, surely the better alternative would have been a tin of tomatoes? If I’m cooking anything tomato based like lasagne or spag bol etc I literally put a dollop of tomato purée into thicken it and add more flavour. I’m not culinary chef myself but by duck she hasn’t a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m more concerned about her using a WHOLE TUBE of tomato purée (or pure in the words of master chef Liv) 😱 Jesus Christ she is something else bless her!
Haha totally missed that! Tinned tomatoes with a squirt of purée O! Or even passata if you want something a bit richer!

Reactions: 13
As soon as I saw she put a whole tube of tomato purée, my first thought was right I’m going on tattle to see if anyone else thinks that’s surely not normal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now they are asking if anyone else has soup as a starter before eating a roast dinner - the pair of them are absolute comic gold and they don’t even realise it 🤣🤣 poor bastards are both thick as mince and they really deserve each other

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just watched the earthshot awards ceremony with some of the most brilliant minds in the world on display. I will never understand people preferring to follow twit and twit over someone who actually makes a difference to the world.

Reactions: 4
A whole tube of tomato puree in a pasta dish for two 😂
duck that must've been rank. And a whole tub of double cream 🤢
There really is no excuse for that ignorance is there? Just Google a recipe.
Please let these two go on Come Dine with Me Couples.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She didn't even use real cream, it was Elmlea 😆

Nearly 1000 Cal's in the fake cream alone

I'm so here for big O's cooking tips 👩‍🍳. I wonder if she'll next share her recipe for baking halloumi??!
Erm I didn’t know this 😱😱😱

Reactions: 2
I presumed that recipe screen shot was a video with an unfortunate still when posted here, but no big O chose this photo 😆

Screenshot_20211018-081256_Instagram.jpg

I love that she's using a fish slice to stir her tomato pure pasta 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s with all the awful pictures of food lately have they changed their career’s or something - it used to be all gym and tits pic’s now it’s every meal that they eat - looking at that shrivelled bit of beef I think you might need a chainsaw to cut through that 🤣 #cremated 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s with all the awful pictures of food lately have they changed their career’s or something - it used to be all gym and tits pic’s now it’s every meal that they eat - looking at that shrivelled bit of beef I think you might need a chainsaw to cut through that 🤣 #cremated 🤣
The duck is that?????? It looks like someone’s leftovers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to buy them a salt shaker

that Asda smart price salt is not vibes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m more concerned about her using a WHOLE TUBE of tomato purée (or pure in the words of master chef Liv) 😱 Jesus Christ she is something else bless her!
I literally have my tube of tomato purée for months 🤣🤣 cause you only need the smallest amount! I bet it tasted awful, greasy and salty! It looked so thick and glue like makes me want to drink water just looking at it 😩

I’m offended with the Sunday roast they made, it was absolutely abysmal
As dry as Gandhi’s flip flop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.