Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's covid that's still going around Olivia, still killing people and making thousands of others extremely poorly. Two of my family had it the last two weeks and it's knocked them off their feet. Wish she would just duck off at times. 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
48BAC595-0EB5-4AF4-97B1-18027C697E32.png

you know they’re tit at cooking when a shop to do a recipe includes black pepper, olive oil and salt!
How do they not have this stuff in the cupboard already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll be praying for the tenderstem broccoli 🙏 let's hope it fulfils its destiny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 810514
you know they’re tit at cooking when a shop to do a recipe includes black pepper, olive oil and salt!
How do they not have this stuff in the cupboard already 😂
Looks like they’ve bought the whole herb section! Bet their food is as bland as their relationship. Cannot believe they literally do not have any staples! Such a vanilla beige life 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They drink a lot of juice. Deluded if they think that’s ‘healthy’!

Also…. Her on a cat walk - CRINGE. I was embarrassed watching!!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice Sean was on a social media break? 😂

It’s also his birthday week! 30 again for the 5th time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find them quite funny 😂 they’re just sooo basic and they try to be so “cosmopolitan”

don’t get me wrong I love an easy pasta dish but that looks like slop..it’s literally ready made sauce mixed with pasta .. a block of cheddar in there..Parmesan is probably too exotic for them 😂 Olivia stop sharing your basic ingredients it’s hardly a culinary event

also why wouldn’t you face the table and chairs out towards the garden..as opposed to staring at a brick wall 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
That pasta 🙈 probably one of the most simple things to cook and they make out they’re cooking something amazing!

Reactions: 10
These two are just perfect; so proud over mixing pasta with cream and cheese then slopping it in a bowl all over the edges. Then big o talks about being fat and says omg how amazing is the new Adele song😆. They're like an extra basic version of fiat 500 Twitter. Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s only back with him because it’s getting cold and dark, she has no plans for the winter and she’s broke

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“hi there are you interested in sticking a dildo up my bum & sucking my toes?…

Sorry mate got hacked” 😭💀🤣

• Haha
The absolute CRINGE of her selling her crappy tacky clothing, most of which she gets gifted. Tell me you’re skint without actually telling me you’re skint! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
28102D47-7471-420A-B9E1-95EA64003401.png
A WHOLE tub of double cream! A small block of butter and cheese?? Bet that was sickly??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s priced them all quite high I must say … £20 for some flammable second hand tat… it must be close enough to the original price ..she’s deluded 😂

Well don’t these “poses” look uncomfortable
Her body is amazing but she always looks so tacky!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.