Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go for thread #11.

Last thread below. During #10 Sean and Big O have been off, on, off….

Olivia needs a chauffeur so Sean will likely be drafted back for that.

The imfamous Twitter page @myfavz_ was hastily deleted by Twitter - suspect after receiving many complaints from Sean, maybe for the best for all of us.

Bit of a rubbish recap sorry guys, anyone want to add?

And finally thanks to @Tigger20 for the thread title! Had to modify slightly to fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
absolutely love our new thread title and thanks so much Zantezoo for creating our 11th yes 11th thread regarding Mr Pratty Paper Pants 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go for thread #11.

Last thread below. During #10 Sean and Big O have been off, on, off….

Olivia needs a chauffeur so Sean will likely be drafted back for that.

The imfamous Twitter page @myfavz_ was hastily deleted by Twitter - suspect after receiving many complaints from Sean, maybe for the best for all of us.

Bit of a rubbish recap sorry guys, anyone want to add?

And finally thanks to @Tigger20 for the thread title! Had to modify slightly to fit.

Basically the recap should include dildos, the hand rail, Sean and Olivia casually bumping into each other on the dance floor, anal fingering, Sean’s iconic photoshoot outside of the M&S Foodhall and lots of paper pants

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Basically the recap should include dildos, the hand rail, Sean and Olivia casually bumping into each other on the dance floor, anal fingering, Sean’s iconic photoshoot outside of the M&S Foodhall and lots of paper pants
Argh meant to add that the house with the handrail was still a mystery - oh and actually isn’t his hot tub due?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My heart truly truly truly bleeds for her. She’s got such a tough life, she’s really really had it rough, tougher than anyone. She must think we’re all born yesterday stupid girl, everyone’s had it tough, I’m not saying there won’t have been times where she has struggled and I don’t know her personally only what I see on social media but by god she’s had a holiday abroad, she’s partied most weekends (I mean it’s tough that she’s had to get up at 5am these last couple of weekends for work and not do as many tequila shots as she’d normally like), she’s rinsed her grim boyfriend and that pathetic relationship for everything it’s worth and still goes back, so I’m sorry if I don’t have any sympathy for the poor lamb.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
@hereforthegossip21 I totally agree with everything you’ve said! I hate when these influencers go on about how tough they have it. How about go and get a regular job and you’ll be a lot happier rather than rating mens dicks online for a fiver! What a crappy existence to have!

Reactions: 13
My heart truly truly truly bleeds for her. She’s got such a tough life, she’s really really had it rough, tougher than anyone. She must think we’re all born yesterday stupid girl, everyone’s had it tough, I’m not saying there won’t have been times where she has struggled and I don’t know her personally only what I see on social media but by god she’s had a holiday abroad, she’s partied most weekends (I mean it’s tough that she’s had to get up at 5am these last couple of weekends for work and not do as many tequila shots as she’d normally like), she’s rinsed her grim boyfriend and that pathetic relationship for everything it’s worth and still goes back, so I’m sorry if I don’t have any sympathy for the poor lamb.
Manifesting the life she wants 🤢 duck off. How about get a real job and EARN the life you want. head

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was just about to come on say the same but you said it way better lol
"Wost summer yet" ffs seriously?????? Just don't understand what she's doing why is she still with him if he made her have the worst summer ever? Oh yeah.....the freebies

Reactions: 13
Manifesting the life she wants 🤢 duck off. How about get a real job and EARN the life you want. head
My heart bleeds for her when she has to get up at 5.30am. Imagine that! Poor lass really struggles with early mornings.
I imagine she just huffs and puffs around that salon she works in when it’s an early start. Like a proper brat.

• Haha
This cracked me up! Is she for real? Offering advice to people? She needs to sort herself out first or maybe she's in denial about her life or doesn't want to face her issues
Lots of experience of how to deal with finding your boyfriend ramming objects up his orifice. She has a lot of useful advice to offer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This cracked me up! Is she for real? Offering advice to people? She needs to sort herself out first or maybe she's in denial about her life or doesn't want to face her issues
I laughed when I saw this. Who does she think she is.

Reactions: 4
This Q&A is too funny...."how to save money"....don't use your own, use the money your bf gets from shoving things in his mouth and arse and beg for endless freebies from restaurants and companies then sell it on whatever website you're selling it on and wear the least amount of fabric (probably cheaper cos there's not much of it)
Please can someone ask her a "positive" question?
How is How is giving advice to a new mum ffs? Lol I'm wondering if she's found a new vocation....as a therapist 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every week she throws something up it’s constant attention with this girl . Me me me .

This Q&A is too funny...."how to save money"....don't use your own, use the money your bf gets from shoving things in his mouth and arse and beg for endless freebies from restaurants and companies then sell it on whatever website you're selling it on and wear the least amount of fabric (probably cheaper cos there's not much of it)
Please can someone ask her a "positive" question?
How is How is giving advice to a new mum ffs? Lol I'm wondering if she's found a new vocation....as a therapist 🤔
She’s just said she is the worst yet goes on to give “ advice “ duck off and stick to making your poached eggs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.