Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do live up to the name with the states of their houses 🤮

Mess is normal but their's is another level.

Reactions: 5
I think they look like two women who have helped the mental health of 100s of mums around the country.

Reactions: 30
I went to see them, they were really funny. But they do a lot of ads and gifted things now which can be quite annoying but good on them for doing what they love and making people laugh!

Reactions: 5
I can’t work out how I feel about them. I like the idea of them and Helen’s size 18 page was a good idea but they are in the Instamum world of freebies and ads. I want actual content from influencers! It seems like no one wants to do that anymore unless they’re being paid to shill something within it

Reactions: 4
I loved these pair when I first started following, I find them pretty hilarious! But....as usual they have succumbed to AD, AD, AD, AD...and I cannot deal with that.
Real shame scummy mummies.

Reactions: 6
I feel like they reallyyyy play up to the “scummy” label they’ve given themselves. I appreciate that with kids you might not want to / have time to have a sparkly home, but actually revelling in having a dirty house just to prove a point is so annoying. I really like the unmumsy mum though, I think she has the best balance between keeping it real but not playing up to a role!

Reactions: 6
I went to see them, they were really funny. But they do a lot of ads and gifted things now which can be quite annoying but good on them for doing what they love and making people laugh!
This is exactly how I feel - loved seeing them perform and do find them very funny when they are being themselves, and really love their podcast. But I don’t really enjoy the number of ads and freebies they have now, even if they do some of them as a piss-take.

Reactions: 1
Am I missing something on today’s post. Picture of Helen with cereal and she says ‘my kids are staying with me for two days.’ Has she split from her husband? Does she not have full time custody? I rarely look at their posts but swear last time I cared to pay attention she was married.

Am I missing something on today’s post. Picture of Helen with cereal and she says ‘my kids are staying with me for two days.’ Has she split from her husband? Does she not have full time custody? I rarely look at their posts but swear last time I cared to pay attention she was married.
They are in Edinburgh doing The Fringe so I am guessing their kids are up visiting for a few days as the Scummies are there for a month

Reactions: 3
I love Ellie’s dad.

They’re the only insta people that I can tolerate ads from. I just scroll by waiting for the funnies.

Had to stop listening to the latest podcast because Konnie Huq was just too much. They said they were recording at 10.30am but she sounded like she was drunk (or maybe just very very children’s tv presenter which she was) and the bit when Helen’s husband called and she spoke to him was really cringey. Really sad because I normally love their podcasts and prioritise them.

I liked them at first but then with podcast I got fed up. I thought the "scumminess" is false and embarrassing. They are always showing off about drinking and not doing housework etc but clearly are well off and middle class so it's okay bc they are just joke "scum" not actual skint mums who might get tarred with that name..some of the chat on the podcast is interesting but I dont find their attempts to be relatable work.

I liked them at first but then with podcast I got fed up. I thought the "scumminess" is false and embarrassing. They are always showing off about drinking and not doing housework etc but clearly are well off and middle class so it's okay bc they are just joke "scum" not actual skint mums who might get tarred with that name..some of the chat on the podcast is interesting but I dont find their attempts to be relatable work.
I believe one has a nanny (or did, I remember her mentioning it once) and the other has her parents locally to help out with the children. They’re always on tour at the moment! I do quite like them still, just not as much as the days before they were matey with all the instamum brigade.

Reactions: 2
What’s going on with Helen, newly single I’m guessing from the photos on insta? Cba to listen to the podcast to find out - anyone know?