Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also separated at the star of lockdown when all her pals had nothing else to do than cook and take a walk via her house!

Reactions: 4
All I see is someone losing their mind to remain relevant. Has anyone else had a look at Ellie's page? she doesn't post so much rubbish and unnecessary selfies all the time! and why is it that in every single story or photo we get to see her bra? doesn't she realise it looks uber posed and really desperate? also, the Scum mums page is nothing but a showcase of her own book, life story, sex life, and whatever it is that Helen does. Very different to what they had going before and not long before fans get tired of listening to her talk about how "happy" she is and please buy my book. I just find it all so boring now. Oh... AND... if you think she looks slim on her page, have a little browse on the show pics, she's either using filters for her page or just choosing very carefully what angle to show. The pictures from her fans are never retouched or posed and the difference is MASSIVE, literally.

Reactions: 2
I see our favourite ā€œsingle parentā€ is now in Ibiza for a week. I donā€™t get out as much as her and I have a full time husband at home!

Reactions: 5
I see our favourite ā€œsingle parentā€ is now in Ibiza for a week. I donā€™t get out as much as her and I have a full time husband at home!
She had two weeks without them then spent a few days with her kids now off again!

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m assuming her husband has the kids live with him and they visit / stay over with her.

Reactions: 1
I used to find these two funny but they piss me off something rotten, self love bullshit and buy a sex you act makes me puke in my mouth. I used to find the Australian one a bit funny and the English one just annoying but I liked the dad. Very odd and not my cup of tea!!

Theyā€™ve taken a nose dive lately.
Ellie deffo has the potential to be a comic or take the gaming thing further. She needs to abandon the scummy act though to fulfil that.

Reactions: 3
Remember when Motherland had been nominated for something and they posted that they had been turned down for a TV show before that was made - the implication being that their show would have been just as good. I doubt it somehow.

The show would just have been the same tired old ā€˜I love wine/gin and Iā€™m a mum, how crazy am Iā€™

probably with Helen masturbating in the backgroundā€¦

I agree Ellie should branch out alone. Sheā€™s good

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Helen is now saying sheā€™s a 16-18 top and 12-14 bottomā€¦
Even though she was saying a few days ago she was still a size 18?! She must think her followers are thick, we've been able to see for months she wasn't still an 18

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s clearly dropped a few dress sizes, if that (carefully angled) full body bikini shot is anything to go by.

What about the massive fishing for compliments post where she said she's still fat in a picture of her in a tiny bikini. Cue a zillion followers on Insta telling her how she's glowing, she's gorgeous etc etc. I' surprised they still get sponsorship from supermarkets with what is effectively Helen in a Bikini and Helen Going on Holiday in all their posts. And whining about being a single mum but clearly palming off the kids to the husband for long periods of time.

To be fair, I donā€™t think she whines about being a single mum. But the selfies where itā€™s obvs a curated, flattering photo - are tiresome.

She hashtags all her posts with singlemum but she's clearly a co-parent and has ample amounts of spare time to pursue buying lots of bikinis and pratting around all day.

The size 18 part of Helen's Instagram is getting on my tits. Presumably a lot of plus size women follow her and so many people are commenting things like "you look amazing, you've gotten so tiny! Keep up the good work!" etc. which just doesn't seem "right" for a plus size account?

I've only had one coffee so far and am possibly not articulating myself very well. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5