Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all just glossing over the fact that she’s blatantly binned her husband for this fella she’s doing the podcasts with 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg yes and he’s even going camping with her now! But its for ‘for the podcast’... 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m local to both of them, and Jake emotionally abused his ex for years. So good luck to her getting involved with him. Every one round here knows he’s bad news

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her and the linked shop accounts a while ago as it all got annoying. Bring back those funny anonymous blog days! Is she getting divorced?

Reactions: 8
I thought it was very out of the blue when she said she was no longer with her husband! She announced it something like a week after posting a loved up valentines day photo from their wedding which I thought was odd

Reactions: 6
I’m local to both of them, and Jake emotionally abused his ex for years. So good luck to her getting involved with him. Every one round here knows he’s bad news
Oh he’s one of them is he.. they prey on the vulnerable too i.e her being just out of a relationship. I thought the divorce was out of the blue too!

I like Steph and she seems a smart girl, I hope she clicks on to jakes game before it’s too late and ditches him.

Reactions: 1
I like Steph, she is mostly refreshing and she clearly works hard at getting herself and her businesses out there.

I too thought it was all a bit misty eyed fangirly around the new podcast bloke and I think she made a hash of the BS cover story from when she clearly had been taking the p☆☆☆ of someone and sent them the video by accident. But we all make stupid drunken mistakes.

Didn't agree with her laughing off the feedback of the offensive mugs, if you have a high street facing shop you do need to be mindful.

Oh he’s one of them is he.. they prey on the vulnerable too i.e her being just out of a relationship. I thought the divorce was out of the blue too!

I like Steph and she seems a smart girl, I hope she clicks on to jakes game before it’s too late and ditches him.
I could tell many a story about him!
He’s been the subject of my group chat for many years as he’s one to put all his business all over fb [emoji849][emoji23]

I could tell many a story about him!
He’s been the subject of my group chat for many years as he’s one to put all his business all over fb [emoji849][emoji23]
I actually thought he was gay at first 😳

He’s now posting messages from people insinuating that they’re seeing each other.. how pissed off would you be if you were her ex

Last edited:
I really didn't like the way she dealt with the complaint about the offensive mugs in the window. I'm local and there's a lot of younger and older people who walk through the village and I don't want my children seeing language like that.

Reactions: 4
I like her. I met her in the shop by mine and she was lovely. But her divorce something doesn’t sit right

Is she seeing this podcast fella. I thought she was great and then when she kind of revealed who she was and started selling tat it was a bit 🙄

Reactions: 5
Well if she is seeing him (which looks like it with all the indirect, suggestive stories like they’re 12); she’s wellllll downgraded. Her ex was alright looking but this muppet looks like he’s eating an apple through a letterbox with all those teeth going on 😂😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if she is seeing him (which looks like it with all the indirect, suggestive stories like they’re 12); she’s wellllll downgraded. Her ex was alright looking but this muppet looks like he’s eating an apple through a letterbox with all those teeth going on 😂😂😬
🤣🤣🤣 defo downgraded. I know looks aren’t everything but he seems a right head too.

Yeh I though the same! Also noticed that none of her “mates” who used to hang off her every word and be with her all the time aren’t anywhere to be seen anymore 🤔🤔

I didn’t see him in her story?! That’s well harsh if she’s brought him camping. Didn’t her and her hubby always go camping?

There was a guy singing in the car with her but she cut off after showing his hand I think. It’s all suggestive stories from each of them, so blatantly they’re trying to hide they’re together (but not very well). Never seems to have her kid either anymore either

There was a guy singing in the car with her but she cut off after showing his hand I think. It’s all suggestive stories from each of them, so blatantly they’re trying to hide they’re together (but not very well). Never seems to have her kid either anymore either
Maybe they want people to speculate to get them listening to that podcast?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.